• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakehoarder

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2105-8689-8871
lass*

Keep in mind people. We might not get the full roster yet. They might want to keep some for the Wii U release. By DLC or some other way. So don't give up on any character just yet. We gotta wait for Wii U version to be out and being played for many hours.
Oh, I didn't know it was a girl. I can't watch the stream right now. Thanks, english class.

Last edited:

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
Hm.. Who?
Tron Bonne, antagonist from the Mega Man Legends series, creator of the Servbots, and secret admirer of Mega Man Volnutt. She's been in the two most recent Marvel vs. Capcom games, and her moveset mostly consists of various violent appendages that appear suddenly out of her fighting mech.

zferolie

Smash Hero
to be far using a low mode. She needs to do at least 7 for each one now. And maybe try beating 9.0 mode

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
would they really have all star mode available b4 all characters are unlocked?
I think you get all star mode from the start.
If ROB is indeed the last character, the padlock on all star mode will be gone.
If the padlock is there after ROB is unlocked, there are still more characters.

Last edited:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Tron Bonne, antagonist from the Mega Man Legends series, creator of the Servbots, and secret admirer of Mega Man Volnutt. She's been in the two most recent Marvel vs. Capcom games, and her moveset mostly consists of various violent appendages that appear suddenly out of her fighting mech.

Ahh, that girl. Man I really should play legends but damn it's difficult to find nowadays

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
For all we know these could be "Do Classic/Allstar mode X amount of times" unlocks, A'la Melee with Young Link and Marth. Or, alternatively, multiple characters having to do Classic Mode (Diddy + DK). Or maybe it needs to be a higher difficulty (Ness in SSB64).
Just cycling through potential options here.

zferolie

Smash Hero
For all we know these could be "Do Classic/Allstar mode X amount of times" unlocks, A'la Melee with Young Link and Marth. Or, alternatively, multiple characters having to do Classic Mode (Diddy + DK). Or maybe it needs to be a higher difficulty (Ness in SSB64).
Just cycling through potential options here.
Might as well do it at rank 7 plus as well for those potential modes. Plus speed runs. Mainly for ridley, Metroid was always about speed runs

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I'd be cool with additional characters through free DLC or paid DLC, just please no Spot Pass or WiiU connectivity. Then, I'll never get the characters...

Loving the way the game looks, especially DHD.

vidaluk0

Smash Rookie
Apparently someone on 2chan uploaded a pic with the final roster including R.O.B. and an achievement saying "The true All-star mode has been unlocked! Defeat all fighters!". So, it's over.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Actually good point, Bowser Jr. (And if the theory is right, Ridley) would probably be in the same boat, completing Classic with Samus with intensity 7 would be a far better way to put out minds at ease.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
Figured the leak was complete. ESRB had to have all the characters shown. This roster is amazing, so I'm not upset at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom