• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apple products

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
I have a couple of questions about Ipods.
Ipod video 80 gig

1. Can it comfortably fit in my pocket.
2. what batery life does it have.
3. how long does it take to recharge
4 (most important). I know I can rip cd tracks onto the mp3 player without buying them from itunes, but do i need to buy television shows, or can i convert dvds to the ipod.

Thanks for your time.

Overdaws

Smash Apprentice
I know that you can convert pretty much any video file to the proper format with 3rd party software, so yes, not sure about your other questions though.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
allright, thanks. Do you think I should buy this now or wait for the Iphone. I need alot of memory, but the iphone is just so smart. Will they be coming out with bigeer harddrives for the Iphone does anyone know?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Get the vid Ipod man trust me cause Iphone wont live up to the hype, vid Ipod has so much memory u wont fill it fast and also its a comfortable fit in ur pocket.

Top Bottom