• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Apr 11, 2015] Stakes on Stateline (Southaven, MS)

Myztek

Smash Ace
Tournament for Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Smash Bros. Melee and Project: M!

--=Register Early=--
Click HERE register early for the event! You'll save $, I'll save time, and we'll all have a smoother tournament experience! Thank you, and please tell your friends to register early! Players will still need check-in and pay once arrived at the venue. Early registration ends April 9th @ 11:59 PM.

--=Schedule=--
The venue Outer Realm: Cards & Games opens at 10:00 AM. Day-of registration ends at 12:00PM for Melee, 1:00 PM for Project: M and 2:00 PM for Sm4sh.

12:15 PM Melee begins
1:15 PM Project: M begins
2:15 PM Sm4sh Wii U begins

Events are 1v1 only!

--=$$$ Info=--
Venue fee* is $5 if you register early. (use link above)
Venue fee is $10 if you register day-of the event.

Bringing a full setup will discount the venue fee by $5. (this will only apply if we are able to use the setup you have with you)

*Venue fee is used to support the business (renovations, improvements & other expenses)

$5 per event!

Prizes are cash payout, and # of entrants will determine how much the top spots win.

--=Game Rules=--
Smash Bros Wii U
View Here

Smash Bros Melee
View Here

Project: M
View Here

We'll be streaming the event live via Twitch.

Facebook Event Page

Ask if you have questions!

Last edited:

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Ha, I didn't know you had a Smashboards thread already so I had made one! XD

Memphis people definitely need to come to this. It will be our first major tournament with customs on. Really want to see how that impacts things.

SSaintly

Smash Rookie
I've heard from a couple of my friends about the Outer Realm tournaments. I'll definitely try and come out, so I can get my ass handed to me.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
It'll be interesting to see how the Custom moves go in Sm4sh. Not sure I'm sold on them yet, after seeing Pikachu and Killager with custom move sets in tournament.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I've heard from a couple of my friends about the Outer Realm tournaments. I'll definitely try and come out, so I can get my *** handed to me.
We would be happy to have you! Come out and be sure to bring some friends! The more Memphis players the better :)

It'll be interesting to see how the Custom moves go in Sm4sh. Not sure I'm sold on them yet, after seeing Pikachu and Killager with custom move sets in tournament.
I'll try not to get to excited to see you during your match this time. >_>

Last edited:
Top Bottom