• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll 4 stock cactuar in fox dittos again. And Jman by extension obv<I actually never did this but if this makes cactuar rage and wanna play me this post so worked.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Meh, I think Marth has the advantage... cgs and gimps all day. Unless the Marth can't DI then it's up throw up air all day. Btw, you mean like how everyone else is biased in saying Jiggs has the advantage in like every matchup? :p

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i agree actually.. i think its 45-55 marth. but falco marth is even imo. jiggs marth 55-45 marth GET AT ME lol.

i think my marth ur fox can be a good team because ur mad aggressive. il just chill and wall/punish rolls/hold stock as you just be an aggresive fox.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I need to get my Fox back in shape. It annoys me that I can't be good with both Fox and Falco. Whenever I try to focus on one I lose my consistency with the other in the process. How the hell did PC do it back in the day? Both his Fox and Falco were so amazing...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I need to get my Fox back in shape. It annoys me that I can't be good with both Fox and Falco. Whenever I try to focus on one I lose my consistency with the other in the process. How the hell did PC do it back in the day? Both his Fox and Falco were so amazing...
I just think of them as 2 different characters.

Don't think of them as clones of each other because their strategies and whatnot are really different from each other.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
just pick one. I think that only at high level that a player needs both. I.E shiz vs m2k and Zhu vs hungrybox

edit: not trying to discourage you using both, but more advice to exercise caution when trying to switch back and forth regularly. i'd play one until you master it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just pick one. I think that only at high level that a player needs both. I.E shiz vs m2k and Zhu vs hungrybox

edit: not trying to discourage you using both, but more advice to exercise caution when trying to switch back and forth regularly. i'd play one until you master it
im agree with this statement....im just look at falco as a slower fox and that works for me :bee:...............i think overall tho falco is easier to play tho

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ok but i feel as if he is a littld bit slower with the button commands then fox.....but ive only been playin competitive for and a year and change so what do i no

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Azen has said something recently?
oh yeah marth fox is even what you talking bout DK.

I mean marth has range, fox has mobility and speed. Like fox can evade marth, come in while he's in lag, and bam, gets a hit.

Why are you so negative dude.

And yes I played against your jiggs wrong.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im comparing DJN to azen.
I hold DJN in probly what are considered higher regards than most, but Azen's natural ability in smash was unparalleled. There is no comparison to be made whatsoever. Azen was one of a kind and the only one to come from the same mold would be KDJ, but I think thats a long shot too.

azen zagenite was literally a smash phenomenon

Alukard

Smash Hero
Are you crazy?

definitely 60/50 in falco's favor.
you's trollin' ... ***** came out of no where with FALCO! LOLOL

I hold DJN in probly what are considered higher regards than most, but Azen's natural ability in smash was unparalleled. There is no comparison to be made whatsoever. Azen was one of a kind and the only one to come from the same mold would be KDJ, but I think thats a long shot too.

azen zagenite was literally a smash phenomenon
... i dont think azen was that good swift sheesh! ***** said phenomenon!

m2k/mango/ken ... uhhh thats it LOLOLOL

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Yea that was a pretty cool set. Yo Brian was the set of you and G vs Eggz/Silent Wolf recorded? i was watching that last match was a tightttttt battle. Eggz was LIVINNN swift was also watching crazy game lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yea that was a pretty cool set. Yo Brian was the set of you and G vs Eggz/Silent Wolf recorded? i was watching that last match was a tightttttt battle. Eggz was LIVINNN swift was also watching crazy game lol
yoooo i wish ... seriously that set and the one vs cactus and tag shoulda been recorded too ... i was sooo on point with sheik those sets ... ahhhhh watching one video makes me want to play this game soooo badly !!!! LOLOLOL

Top Bottom