• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

thx

Smash Ace
I would like you to come through but if you come with at least like two more people or at least two other good players join us. I say that because I get bored of singles after a lil bit and I've been beasting for some teams. Although teams is only fun if I'm fighting good teams.
I would def. be down im looking to play more

Sanu

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT!! Can anyone house 5 Canadians for Friday and Saturday night? Otherwise we won't be able to come, thanks :)

Me
Sauc3
Europhoria
Sleaf
Unknown522

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I always get Montreal and Toronto confused(you guys coming from Toronto right?). I am east about 1hr15min out of your way so its not rly a smart move >_____> Otherwise I'd house you Saturday.

anyone coming from the north need housing sat night, lemme know.

Sanu

Smash Champion
@Swift: Yeah, definitely from Toronto haha. The Quebec crowd is Vwins, pkmvodka, kage, bam, chesterr01, etc.

anyone else got space? :)

otg

Smash Master
So many people without cars, STEP IT UP PEOPLE.

ALRIGHT!! Can anyone house 5 Canadians for Friday and Saturday night? Otherwise we won't be able to come, thanks :)

Me
Sauc3
Europhoria
Sleaf
Unknown522
Hey guys, I could potentially house you friday niight, but saturday is almost definitely out of the question because I'm going to a party pretty much the second I get knocked out of bracket. I have an open house so I COULD house you guys again, I just wouldn't be there. Maybe one of you could IM me and we could discuss further?

If Prog can't go then I can't either since he's my ride :(

Unless someone else got me...
If you wanna come thru to westchester friday night I could give you a ride since PC is covered now by the Mass kids (unless they decide not to come in which case I would have to drive him). Idk, this whole tourney is looking like a mess right now.

oh but you would have to figure out a ride back tho unless you feel like coming to this party.

Also, SOL.

Try and come out to PC's tomorrow, get that beast teams practice in.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I want a car but I dislike driving... Only reason I'd drive is things like SMASH.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
how do you not like driving

guys and driving go hand and hand

if you dnot know how its a different story

so im in a marriot hotel in nanuet like 5 minutes away from the venue :]

get ***** everyone thats more the 5 minutes away

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lolwut?

bringing a cube so have a TV. I kinda hiatus'ing from sf4(trying to learn an instrument) but I could bring my stick to instant canon spike and look cool if ppl trying to play some super.

so hyped for this.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Otg if there's kush then I'm in there like swimwear. PM me your number and hopefully I'm not broke in two days.

Edit: I got you on facebook so I'm gonna start calling you max now LOL

Life After Death

Smash Champion
So many people without cars, STEP IT UP PEOPLE.

Hey guys, I could potentially house you friday niight, but saturday is almost definitely out of the question because I'm going to a party pretty much the second I get knocked out of bracket. I have an open house so I COULD house you guys again, I just wouldn't be there. Maybe one of you could IM me and we could discuss furth

If you wanna come thru to westchester friday night I could give you a ride since PC is covered now by the Mass kids (unless they decide not to come in which case I would have to drive him). Idk, this whole tourney is looking like a mess right now.

oh but you would have to figure out a ride back tho unless you feel like coming to this party.

Also, SOL.

Try and come out to PC's tomorrow, get that beast teams practice in.
can u give jesus a ride?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm applying for a job, see, I'm trying to get straight with life too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh I see, couldn't get weekends off, or do you mean big tournies like Apex? Because I can understand that.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I called in sick for big tournies. Though after I got very serious, the only real big tourny that went on was Rom and I called out sick for that. It was the original tunes and the No Johns at the first location that I missed for the most part.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I only drive myself so I could fit 4 people. Though Newark? I don't think I'll pass anywhere near there since I just take 287 straight up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hmm Eggm said it wasn't very far outta the way when he picked me like a few months ago so I figured it'd be a good idea to start from there.

Sorry to bother you but can you check if its doable for you? I'll pay gas to help compensate if anything.

And I'm planning on right now me, Nando and Crismas so thats awesome =D

Deathknight

Smash Ace
just mapquested it. Sorry man, it's like 30 minutes out of my way. I'd really like to help you guy outs out but that's a bit much for me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Really? 30 mins?

wtf thats ridiculous.

... God dammit..

Well thanks anyway.

Hmmm I wish I knew what Newark was near =/.... I forgot the routes and everything rofl

Top Bottom