• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Me too!!!!!

Actually I really doubt I'm gonna get a ride :c so I'm already preparing to just train it lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Me too!!!!!

Actually I really doubt I'm gonna get a ride :c so I'm already preparing to just train it lol.
Lol good ****. How far is that from you? : ]

Ugh Trains to rom was the most I ever did in my LIFE lol.

Plus I got sick from it. : [

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's cool, no worries :D ya, next time we got this!

Max, if you're going you're still down for teaming?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cop out and come here and pull a shroomed instead. Otherwise I'm winning. I think I won the last no johns before rom 3, therefore need to defend my no johns title belt.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think i might enter singles ... my training in the hyperbolic time chamber (my house with jesus twice) has been paying off ... also i think he's back in melee ... at least i'm trying to keep him in it ! ...

so are we going to get good teams practice for pound 5 ?

also i might have my ssf4 set up at this one if g drives me LOL ...

EDIT! nando quit life Lol ... if eggm wants it as well it actually can happen like dj and hbox lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so yeah I am reconsidering coming to this on the fact that I will be leaving for GSG2 the following wed. This would be some good training though. hmmmm we'll see. if anything i will not be bringing anyone to this with me anyways so like its at worst minus one smasher.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
so yeah I am reconsidering coming to this on the fact that I will be leaving for GSG2 the following wed. This would be some good training though. hmmmm we'll see. if anything i will not be bringing anyone to this with me anyways so like its at worst minus one smasher.
Dude, we should hang out at GSG2. Like In-N-Out bonding time. It would be pretty beastly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He's gettin ready for the ladies I bet. : D the box, is hungry.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol i hope people know about this tournament, since nobody is going to come to regional zones for tourneys anymore, hope this first no johns after rom doesn't get a low turnout.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Since theres a huge announcement on every board and a redirect in the regional boards I would like to hope people can figure it out.

Too bad you might be right lmao.

You could lose a few people due to finals. This is finals week for a lot of people... like me :(

Cia

das kwl
I should prolly see if G is going and does he have space.. but I'm not because I always procrastinate when it comes to these types of things..

I wonder if Mew2King is coming to this..

hm..

:teemo:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm pumped for this ... so i hope people are as well ... can anyone that plans on attending post up and spread the word as well ?!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll let people know. : ] I'll try to come. LOL oh wait I don't have money... I just went to Talwinds tourny.

But I'll spread the word tho. :p People didn't know about that tourny till last minute, so I'll assume the same thing about this.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i think im going to troy but now that i c there is a brawl/melee thing there idk and i heard they dont have alot of setups =(.....but we shall see gotta talk to the man otg

Alukard

Smash Hero
iight so far we have

confirmed:

Alukard
Jman
Eggm
Stricnyne
pc jona
crismas
pb&j
twebb
sol?
chops?
d1?
g$ (hopefully he can go so i can get a ride >_>)
prog?
ben
swift?
hbk?
hazz?
reno?
vanz?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok i need people to post because if we are going to have very few players it might seem not be worth it to come for some smashers... so please let me know if ur planning on showing up by posting up here ...

thanks!

=]

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
if for some reason this doesnt happen i can throw a smash fest at my crib, only thing is kinda lacking chairs, but can fit 6-8 if i move my bed out the way. i really want this to happen though cuz i wanna play pplz.

i activate monster reborn on Prog. Real Talk.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I posted about No johns on my face book and told Ultima scout. : ] I don't know what else to do lol.

Hope you get a decent turnout. : ]

Top Bottom