• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This ***** HBK be making me laugh mad hard with his posts LOOOOL!

HBK: Even though I have a losing record against NJ in the past, my low tier playing *** beat you 2-0 the last time we played in tournament at one of the Saffrons, with DOC! You're only good against spacies LOL! How you do well against Armada the first match, but then proceed to get 4-stocked by him the next match? I know Armada is mad beast and his adapting skills are mad good but where are your adapting skills at, especially since you took him back to the same stage? Not even WarriorKnight's Bowser got 4-stocked by Armada LOL! Quit life!

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOLOL at Swat, NJ would scrape yall so hard.

jesus-LOL yea lemme just wave a dub in front of him so he can no longer pay attention to the match, and if that doesnt work he cnt ban FD against me in crews
hax-only real threat but Im not worrying cuz Stric9 would just **** his young *** again. *Insert Hax john here*
DJN-Oh no not a low tier!!!!! lmao get that **** outta here. NJ is like 94-0 vs DJ in tourny sets anyway. Glad we use good characters over here
G$-*gasp* not the DOUBLES master...exactly. Everyone knows G cracks under pressure and this would be no different. ***** chokes harder than a white ***** on my ****
ME-^^^Same except less choking

Need I go on for the rest? Ok, only since you asked though. But the rest are washed up...everyone knows it, I respect the **** outta them though, there in the hall of fame but why tarnish the legacy by trying to put back on the jersey's yu feel me?

In other words...Swat aint ****. LOL ***** really threw Gmoneys name in there like we were gonna get scared or if that added some kinda depth to your list. Try harder next time Alu

Sup OTG
LMAO .... wait a minute ... i didn't make the list ... wait mayb because i can beat all of tunes ... hmmm funny how the only person on the tunes that can give me trouble ... is probably just vanz ... *****z need that good day to beat me now ... and wait a minute!!!

he lives in my borough ... not really from nj LMAOOO

get that trash outta here ... "ima wave some weed" ***** this isn't a roadrunner cartoon ... homie is trying to bait *****z with weed ...

i wasnt gonna come to this but if we crew battling then im in there!!

SWAT VS 40 YEAR OLD VIRGINS CREW BATTLE GET HYPED
lmao <3 hax and queens will definitely be here for this NJ gonna get *****?
hyped indeed LOL ...

game hbk ****ted on g$ LMAO where u at g!?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i lol'd

pretty modest there
i know its funny cuz its tru ^_^ ... i've beaten everyone in nj last time we played LOL ... also ur freaking CT LOL wat is it that we are doing ... *****z mixed nj + tunes LOL ?

Alu's still mad he doesn't get his gas pumped for him.
werd right ... i went through all the trouble to steal the ****ing car and then they dont want to pump my gas !?

I hope my time in the hyperbolic time chamber paid off. so hyped to team again mike.

fox + floaty is my fav

fox + IC and fox + samus are some of my fav teams
who were u playing with ?

Alukard

Smash Hero
the best the west had to offer minus mango lol. a ton of folks. Its a shame that in most of the vid of me from gsg had me losing though lol. I learned a ton.

oh I guess you were talking about NJ and how they dun give you trouble lol. haha I dun count!!
yea werd ... i've been doin the same but with hazz jesus dj benny and g$

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo Brian go to this page http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=page&template=eventforum

Paste this link into the top field http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188188

Then, paste this link into the bottom field http://www.smashboards.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=771

That will adapt this thread to the new system

and you might want to edit the date of the calendar to jan 15th 2011 instead of 2010 lol.
The event link specified is invalid!!

The username that made the event does not match the thread creator!

soooooo stupid LMAO

Alukard

Smash Hero
This thread is already linked... hmm...

The event link specified is invalid!!

The username that made the event does not match the thread creator!

yooo who created this stupid *** system ... they shoulda just left it alone WTf

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
thats happening because chain ace is the one giving you the link. You have to do it yourself or it won't work. It's a precaution to stop people from hacking the site.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
honestly mass has 2 tourneys in january, and wit the first weekend being new years weekend its kinda hard to schedule round them imo considering we dont even go up there for the most part.

Yo brian smashfest middle of next week? pick a day we bout to go super training mode again.

also next smashfest anyone that comes has to MM me for at least 5 bucks or u cant stay. get *****

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
there are 2 ma tourneys in january?

and yea its not too big a deal that theyre scheduled the same day, it's just detracting from any NE players who might have considered coming down to no johns. Which barely ever happens anymore since roman quit.

Alukard

Smash Hero
there are 2 ma tourneys in january?

and yea its not too big a deal that theyre scheduled the same day, it's just detracting from any NE players who might have considered coming down to no johns. Which barely ever happens anymore since roman quit.
ROMAN QUIT !? =[[[[[[

also

jan1 new years i wont know who i am
jan8 can't do it because of events at toywiz
jan15 no johns RAAAAAPE crew battle >=]
jan22 same as the 8th
jan29 is the ct tourney ... which i hope i have a ride to

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
honestly mass has 2 tourneys in january, and wit the first weekend being new years weekend its kinda hard to schedule round them imo considering we dont even go up there for the most part.

Yo brian smashfest middle of next week? pick a day we bout to go super training mode again.

also next smashfest anyone that comes has to MM me for at least 5 bucks or u cant stay. get *****
so if i come u better mm me for 5$

WTF when did roman quit that was my ****ing boy right there =(

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
oh my bad its a CT tourney, sry for bunching up NE LOL.

brian u free the 7th for a fest? anyone else whos down hit me up on aim LtzBen

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh my bad its a CT tourney, sry for bunching up NE LOL.

brian u free the 7th for a fest? anyone else whos down hit me up on aim LtzBen
but wat if i dont have money to money match LOL

Lol wtf guys!?
Roman's last tournament was Apex.

The prettiest girl in the Smash community left :/
LMAO definitely was a cute *** ***** ... no homoz

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
u better sell some milk n cookies on ur block or sumthing *****!

and jesus ill MM u twice idgaf! so u better come!

so the 7th it is, NY's warm up to **** NJ at no johns fest!

dam thats a long name

NY>NJ fest teezy :D

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
NY ain't ****** anyone, im training with HBK on thurs. that's all NJ needs, im better then half of swat, aziz/jesus the only competition =D wasgood?

Top Bottom