• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I won't be surprised or tight if the crew battle doesn't go down because of missing players. I've been used to it for years.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
llllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllooooololololollollololol

Alukard

Smash Hero
we should be able to still have a good turnout and play some good melee ... i'm pretty hyped to play melee guys ... dont let tec0's cuzin rain in on our **** talk hype! LOL

otg

Smash Master
TFS is coming out to this in full force and I expect other people to be there too. NO BS.

I want all those gay *** NYC *****s, my SWAT *****s, my NJ *****s except for Nando cause I **** on him this one time, Avalanche, NE, etc. NO ****ING JOHNS *****es. I'm tired of these turn outs sucking, and the only way people come out is if I **** talk you.

So, TFS is going to **** everyone. Doc is terrible, but you'll lose to him. Everyone always says they sandbag me in friendlies and then they still lose in tourney, so come get *****.

I'm done with you fake *** niqqas.

And yes, I troll myself because I'm a real *****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
My attention... it has been caught...
LMFAO hulk is my fav ... good **** ... i'm happy to see ur still interested in melee LOl

TFS is coming out to this in full force and I expect other people to be there too. NO BS.

I want all those gay *** NYC *****s, my SWAT *****s, my NJ *****s except for Nando cause I **** on him this one time, Avalanche, NE, etc. NO ****ING JOHNS *****es. I'm tired of these turn outs sucking, and the only way people come out is if I **** talk you.

So, TFS is going to **** everyone. Doc is terrible, but you'll lose to him. Everyone always says they sandbag me in friendlies and then they still lose in tourney, so come get *****.

I'm done with you fake *** niqqas.

And yes, I troll myself because I'm a real *****.
n!ggaz is N!GGAZ DAM! LOL

swat vs 40 year old virgins crew battle is on

HYPE
LMFAO!

Niko45

Smash Master

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol god dam your Link but yes we'll have to do that.

Yea that's cool. Eggm Hax Swift Jman same thing?

maaaaan as if I'm a lock to beat anybody. Seriously, I suck.
or we can have super intense friendlies if u'd like (i just want to play people without them sandbagging) ... and u dont suck so SHUT UP! =]

niko sounding like otg out there
YOU SHUT IT! lol ... ya *****z dont suck ... no one on EC sucks ... get that trash outta here EC pride son! except HBK he sucks ROFL ROFL SHWA SHWAA SHWAAAA

I might come to this I need some usa practice before pound 5
HOLY **** this is coming out of no where !!! are u bringing a car full of canadians?!

come vwins that would be awesome.
who u telling ... then we can have a nice sized no johns ! =]

Niko45

Smash Master
or we can have super intense friendlies if u'd like (i just want to play people without them sandbagging) ... and u dont suck so SHUT UP! =]

YOU SHUT IT! lol ... ya *****z dont suck ... no one on EC sucks ... get that trash outta here EC pride son! except HBK he sucks ROFL ROFL SHWA SHWAA SHWAAAA
I prefer to do MMs just cause I want that EXP dealing with DA PRESHA.

And the word is that WC has more depth than EC, so otg and I have to step it (down?) to do something about that!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Nukka I'm worse on the ec dude. I think sol is coming so we winnin teams cuz sol carries hard lol I want a dollar money match with hax jman alu djn and niko whaddup son and I want those seriouslies too

Top Bottom