• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
let me make a list real quick for teams

1.DJ/G$
2.Iraq/Cuba
3.Brian/HBK
4.Jona/twebb
5.swift/nintendude
6.vwins/kage
7.Benny/tati
8.Tec0/Vanz?
9.copycat/grills?
10.Ultima/Stric10
11.Reno/???
12.Eggm/Neo

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
no i don't have a teammate, but more important, i don't have ride D:

:teemo:
I wanna say you could come over Bayonne =3.

The only thing is I'm not sure when I'll be in Bayonne rofl.

I'm pretty sure Grill/Oorah has space in their car since only me, oorah, crismas and grill are going so far.

But yea, Nando you should totally come over too bro :).

I'll definitely hold a smashfest, just gimme some time to organize everything.

Oh and wanna team Vanz? lol

Cia

das kwl
I wanna say you could come over Bayonne =3.

The only thing is I'm not sure when I'll be in Bayonne rofl.

I'm pretty sure Grill/Oorah has space in their car since only me, oorah, crismas and grill are going so far.

But yea, Nando you should totally come over too bro :).

I'll definitely hold a smashfest, just gimme some time to organize everything.

Oh and wanna team Vanz? lol

I'd be so down for a smashfest. and ya let's team. massive practice this friday, yes?

And lol jesus isn't going?

/all GG

S l o X

Smash Champion
i might be bringing / coming with zebra from ct. he's sort of new and stuff. yea . . .

too bad prog won't be here to team with me randomly and keep tradition.

hey swift, are you heading back to your place after this ?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i haven't been on smashboards in a minute but i had to quote this cause its so true.. i cant even count how many "permanent partners" i've been ditched by. jman and i have NOT LOST A LOCAL TOURNAMENT IN YEARS and i hear him talking behind my back/saying he doesn't like teaming with me. jaden went back to teaming with hailey after we won 2 tournies in a row and placed 2nd at another. brian wants to team with jesus after we won 3 tournaments in a row! i see this happening to everybody; i swear everyone's teaming with someone different at every tournament. its mad ****ing lame
not true =[ ... u dipped on me for hbox ... which again i said i dont blame u ... u guys got 2nd at rom3 ... and place well and stuff ... i want a perma partner for every event bro thats all ...

let me make a list real quick for teams

1.DJ/G$
2.Iraq/Cuba
3.Brian/HBK
4.Jona/twebb
5.swift/nintendude
6.vwins/kage
7.Benny/tati
8.Tec0/Vanz?
9.copycat/grills?
10.Ultima/Stric10
11.Reno/???
12.Eggm/Neo
o shiiizzz this looks maddd nice =] sooooo hyped up ...

i'm sooooo sick ... everyone pray i get better by saturday ... i'm hitting 102 fevers and **** -__-

ALSO i'm definitely going to no johns no matter wat ... so dont worry ... i just dont want to be sick when i do so i can **** talk with HBK LMAOOO

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Vanz is not coming? I wanted to play him :(. I'll accept any MM against my peach.
I will do 3 MM's against your peach...

$3 each. 3 diff chars best of 3.

If either of us wins all 3, the other owes the winner 10 vs 9 (extra dollar for wasting their time)

Falcon
Marth
Link

EDIT: Real Talk... damn

Cia

das kwl
i haven't been on smashboards in a minute but i had to quote this cause its so true.. i cant even count how many "permanent partners" i've been ditched by. jman and i have NOT LOST A LOCAL TOURNAMENT IN YEARS and i hear him talking behind my back/saying he doesn't like teaming with me. jaden went back to teaming with hailey after we won 2 tournies in a row and placed 2nd at another. brian wants to team with jesus after we won 3 tournaments in a row! i see this happening to everybody; i swear everyone's teaming with someone different at every tournament. its mad ****ing lame

LOL! You stopped teaming with me to team with Brian. (And then another time to team with Jesus) I don't even think I've teamed with Teczero since Pound 4? There's been maybe one local since. But it had to be in the summer or something. But yeah, it was YOU who decided to stop teaming with me :ohwell:

I also found out that there's a mass madness on the same day as this. AGAIN D: How does that keep happening?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord

LOL! You stopped teaming with me to team with Brian. (And then another time to team with Jesus) I don't even think I've teamed with Teczero since Pound 4? There's been maybe one local since. But it had to be in the summer or something. But yeah, it was YOU who decided to stop teaming with me :ohwell:

I also found out that there's a mass madness on the same day as this. AGAIN D: How does that keep happening?

You should just make me your permanent partner :p

Don't forget you ditched um... nobody to team with me @ saffron

Top Bottom