• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Hax

Smash Champion
get off brian's case guys... according to yesterday's weather the snowstorm was supposed to be destruction. if it snowed like it was supposed to you would've been calling him a genius

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
get off brian's case guys... according to yesterday's weather the snowstorm was supposed to be destruction. if it snowed like it was supposed to you would've been calling him a genius
exactly. ya'll were going to drive through the day after tomorrow to get taken out of bracket by the retirement home?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
im gttin like sum snow sum rain and a lil sleet but its not alot still rather safe than sry =)

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
yeah so there's going to be a fest at rutgers for whoever wants to come today since people have got blue balls. livingston campus quad 3 house 36(!). text 732-718-7275 if you're interested or need directions or need someone to open the door for you.

Edit/\/\/house 36

Alukard

Smash Hero
exactly lololol

otg

Smash Master
It's already been said, there's no snow outside and it sucks the tourney got cancelled. It was still probably a better call to cancel the tourney but I'm disappointed because I've really been leveling up a ****load recently and I wanted to prove it. I might not be able to go to next weeks tourney and I'm pretty sad now.

Oh well, NEXT TIME!!!! Just gotta keep my momentum up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sucks your thing got cancelled. Two of my classes got cancelled cuz of no inch snow... lol.

Hope to see some of you guys at MAD. If not have fun here. :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope NY is coming to philly on the 12th haven't seen you guy in forever!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285483&page=26
the thing is we dont have drivers to take people down there ... its pretty much just G$ now ... and he works on saturdays from afternoons till the AM ... he only can stay for teams at no johns as is ... so like i really dont think anyone from nyc can go to it which is why intend to host a no johns next saturday ... if we can get a decent amount of people heading over there and turning that into a nice sized tourney i'm all for that because its free venue and thats really good for everyone because that makes doubles 10$ and singles 10$ so its more competition which makes for better practice ... so post up people if u can make it to the PA tourney so i know wat i should do

Sucks your thing got cancelled. Two of my classes got cancelled cuz of no inch snow... lol.

Hope to see some of you guys at MAD. If not have fun here. :p
yea man ... i mean it sucks i was forced to cancel ... but again it was out of my hands ... :urg:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I know how you feel. It's like... you hype up your tourny... but then when you have to cancel it, all that hype you created, turns into headache, in seconds.

But we can figure something out.

I usually check the national weather reports (EG. Weather Channel website or weatherunderground.com), as I find you can't really trust local stations too much. Half the time they're way off or just all over the board.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So is everyone going to MAD? I heard a lot of md/va is coming should be hype. Around 40 for attendance without the no johns crowd.. hype.

Alukard

Smash Hero
So is everyone going to MAD? I heard a lot of md/va is coming should be hype. Around 40 for attendance without the no johns crowd.. hype.
i talked to a bunch of people no one can/is making it out to PA this weekend so i'm just going to host a no johns for the peeps that can't go all the way down there. So post up if you're coming to no johns this saturday!!! Lets have some good practice for pound!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I will come if I can, philly is far.
werd ...

so i'm calling everyone up and no one is caring about this or coming to this if i host it this weekend ... looks like ima be chillin this saturday because i'm not hosting this for 8 people ... sorry guys unless we get at least 20+ theres no point in holding this

R3N0

Smash Lord
Good luck @ pound everyone who is going! I'm praying that a certain someone doesn't rig brackets too hard this time!

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i can't host on the 5th but i'm waiting to see wat days are available for next month as soon as i find out i will post up and hype it up for everyone to have a good time =]

otg

Smash Master
It's going to be hard for me to come out to these cause I just joined a band and saturday is one of the only days we can rehearse. I'll still my best to come out, because I'm really only getting **** now and I have to prove it somehow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool. I don't know when I can host MAD again, but it should deff be in the next month or so. I'll let you know what the date is before we pick it so you can let me know if it's good. : D

PK Webb

Smash Champion
It's going to be hard for me to come out to these cause I just joined a band and saturday is one of the only days we can rehearse. I'll still my best to come out, because I'm really only getting **** now and I have to prove it somehow.
I attest that otg is a tristate beast now. Have u seen his falco/marth???? Not fair

Top Bottom