• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
well it cannot happen on the 5th nor the 12th so i'm not sure when its going to be ... mayb even the last week of march =\

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'd try to make it if it was the last weekend in March since me and Haley will be in midwest on the weekend of the 19th.

otg

Smash Master
Brian, just post in advance when it will be and I'll try to make it out. I really need to prove to you guys that I'm not trolling when I say I've gotten **** out of nowhere. I know that all the NYC guys know, but until its proven in tourney, I won't be happy.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Good date.
I might show some interest if you make it around then
I'd try to make it if it was the last weekend in March since me and Haley will be in midwest on the weekend of the 19th.
Brian, just post in advance when it will be and I'll try to make it out. I really need to prove to you guys that I'm not trolling when I say I've gotten **** out of nowhere. I know that all the NYC guys know, but until its proven in tourney, I won't be happy.
as soon as i find out wats definite i'll let u all know =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
im lookin at top 5 whenever the next tourny comes around
Def tryna place in the $$$$$$$$
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

If you want that $$, you're going to have to get thru me.
loving this rivalry ... things like this make me want to enter but then if i do people will probably stop coming to these cuz ima just get in IN!

Alu! Pleasure meeting you man. I'm gonna do my best to make it up to one of these. :) They're legendary.
nice to meet you too bro ... sry about how salty i was when me and vanz lost to you and chu ... just hate losing to random SDs =[ .... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HOST CHANGES PAYOUTS LAST MINUTE AFTER I WENT TO BED THINKING I WAS GOING TO GET PAID =\

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Otg u not right I don't like beig underestimated. Ive improved soooo much but don't worry ill show u wassup

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I won't be there on the 26th imma be @ a babyshower in li but I hope everything goes smooth

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Otg u not right I don't like beig underestimated. Ive improved soooo much but don't worry ill show u wassup
Wanna talk about underestimating. Wait until you guys see my NEW LINK. Recent tourney 1st place and comin your way. The hero of time doesn't need johns, he's got a big motha ****in sword

otg

Smash Master
Lol I like making bs drama its fun but I'm still comin for yo black a$$
*looks at white skin*

..... aight

Wanna talk about underestimating. Wait until you guys see my NEW LINK. Recent tourney 1st place and comin your way. The hero of time doesn't need johns, he's got a big motha ****in sword
This I gotta see.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I'm in.

Ultima, you act like it doesn't just take one of the other triforces to stomp a link out. Courage is the worst power ever... pft :glare:

Codi

Smash Ace
alukard i need sheik practice for my falco want to help me out? i'll def be here i'm going all falco

Top Bottom