• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Max?

Smash Champion
I like how my crew has singlehandidly integrated swag into the language used liberally at the No Johns.

We are too real.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
The NY peeps do that to everyone. All weekend during Zenith Kage kept saying "dip", "tight at midnight tonight", and the ever wonderful (courtesies of D1 and G$) "dead-aa".

NY is too chill man. Good times fellas.

Edit: I'm pretty dang sure I'm coming to the next one.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
The NY peeps do that to everyone. All weekend during Zenith Kage kept saying "dip", "tight at midnight tonight", and the ever wonderful (courtesies of D1 and G$) "dead-aa".

NY is too chill man. Good times fellas.

Edit: I'm pretty dang sure I'm coming to the next one.
LMFAO DEAD AA

<3 NY :3 Oorah if you're going I may try and hitch a ride with you and if Haley is going.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Im gonna **** the lil rascals up at this...I just need to make sure Im teaming with Ren...Hazz.

Sup Reno R3no R3N0 ren0 Lol I dnt why I try and get him to namesearch...not 2008, people dnt give a **** about you anymore.

I do think I need a teammate though cuz hazz lazy *** aint going. Swift?

Random-Is it me or as the days go by is G$ starting to increasingly look like Kubuu...just saying. Maybe its the hair

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I will put at least 10 dollars in the Tec0 fund.
Oh, wow I wasn't actually expecting people to respond to that. I appreciate the thought though xD

I guess if I can get a little more help I'll try to go. I'd really like a chance to at least pay you back. Unless a ton of friendlies will do =3

And I will take a $10.00 deduction from that fund as dis *** owes me some gas money for countless rides...

Nah I'm just joshin ya. You know we straight.
LMFAO freakin Johnny >_____<

Dude, I got my recording **** to work. Come over sometime imo =3

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Oh, wow I wasn't actually expecting people to respond to that. I appreciate the thought though xD

I guess if I can get a little more help I'll try to go. I'd really like a chance to at least pay you back. Unless a ton of friendlies will do =3

LMFAO freakin Johnny >_____<

Dude, I got my recording **** to work. Come over sometime imo =3
aka time to make my new combo video

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
I still miss lcancells at times and only play with friends generally, but quit brawl for melee about 2 years ago and haven't gone back since, these bi-weekly worth going to for someone like me and my friends? If so or someone from RI/close to RI wanna play some time till the tourny hit me up on AIM (Okesoke)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
hell yea they get u good fast but dont expect to place top ten if u still have l cancel problems

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
hell yea they get u good fast but dont expect to place top ten if u still have l cancel problems
I did the whole brawl thing for awhile and played melee after brawl was over so expect to lose all my games but really only want to go to learn/have fun. Might be able to bring a set up as well,TV is a bit large though.

$mike

Smash Ace
i'm living pretty close to nanuet now so i'm gonna try to come to the next one.

i'll try for singles, but i'm hoping to at least make it for some friendlies

Top Bottom