• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS will also Crew battle PA.

Actually, consider this an open invitation to crew battle TFS.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I will proudly represent the MW in crews LOL

Still looking for a possible ride to this, I'm in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, dont really want to ride the train...

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I think he was just confusing the amount of space we're getting with the amount of tvs. The whole venue to use would be nice.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Good **** Tristate this is gonna be epic. I'm really looking forward to having pools!
How about we put some money down on these crew battles? Also am I now an honorary member of TFS or something? Cause last I checked I wasn't actually in the crew lol

Is this gonna actually start on time this time? This will only happen if we don't want until like 3 to start.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
WTF, mad hype in this thread. Man put me on any crew so we can tap
Team NJ-Me, Tec0, Zhu, Eggm, Nando <--**** crew btw
Team Marth-Me, G, Alu, Niko, (Whos taking that 5th spot, Cactus?)
Team **** Talk-Me, OTG, Alu, G, Niko...yea wed have *****es crying.

Niko45

Smash Master
Good **** Tristate this is gonna be epic. I'm really looking forward to having pools!
How about we put some money down on these crew battles? Also am I now an honorary member of TFS or something? Cause last I checked I wasn't actually in the crew lol

Is this gonna actually start on time this time? This will only happen if we don't want until like 3 to start.
It's more like the Westchester area crew. TFS is just kinda the commercial logo for that.

LMAO hbk def bringing the real talk. Get at the Marth crew! And if the **** talk crew makes you cry your crew is auto-DQ'd so you guys better stiffen up those upper lips.

We should do Jersey vs Swat vs Westchester vs OOR crews. **** would be hype!!!

$mike

Smash Ace

LLDL

Smash Hero
So who exactly will be recording the main videos at this? I have two recording setups that I was going to bring, but now I have less incentive now that I see 6 other recording setups are being offered. I will of course record the main event if you guys are worried about the videos getting lost or corrupted. Tell me now, Otherwise I might as well just bring my gamecube.

Niko45

Smash Master
I think you should do it as long as you don't mind, you got the experience and the immaculate setup for it with commentary and all.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't mind at all, just making sure nobody else was already in charge of recording.

Also, we should call this ROM 3.5

so huge

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm sooo happy that its going to be a fun no johns ... ^___^ get hyped!!

also there should be pools from the looks of the number of people stated that they are coming!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just sum1 who believes he will beat u crush
my mm list
Codi
Crush
MetalReaper?
Chain Ace
am i missing sum1???

S l o X

Smash Champion
little brother pulls through.

looks like i can make it. (try)

probably won't have enough for singles though so if i do have like 5$ who wants to team?

Top Bottom