• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
its sunday?

mogwai, seans prolly gonna be gay and make work johns so the train to stamford then back sounds good, depending on when we'd be comin back. i got 8am class the next day
Yea, even if Sean's coming though, you guys should probably smash and crash at my place on Saturday. Hopefully the talk of Starcraft will convince ZoSo to come too :).

Who am I teaming with for this? Mogwai, Cactus, Scar?
Whoever you want. If low tier doubles is happening though, you know what must be done :).

Scar

#HarveyDent
Low tier teams = Scar doesn't play, Cactuar is better than everyone anyways, and Mogwai will be very fun to team with. Lord knows which of these Pakman will pick.

ZoSo wants to beat me next time we meet in tourney so make him come so I can **** him.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas, I was wondering if you could get me a peach sticker for my controller?
Surely! I won't be there this weekend though =( next biweekly after I shall be there though! Orrrr I can just mail it to you (no shipping charge).

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammm ... mog how far away are u from wesleyan college LOL ...

my girl goes to that school ... i want to visit ... but i dont have enough monies to pay metro north two ways =\

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
dammm ... mog how far away are u from wesleyan college LOL ...

my girl goes to that school ... i want to visit ... but i dont have enough monies to pay metro north two ways =\
Well according to Google maps, 15 hours, lol.

Then again, that's because it only knows about Wesleyan College in GA, not Wesleyan University in CT, but Wesleyan U is still like, 45 mins away from Stamford or something. I dunno if Trademark and awsmsean are driving or training down to Stamford, but if they're driving, Wesleyan U might be on their way to Stamford, in which case you could try to go see your girl on Friday and then hitch a ride with them on Saturday to my place.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yo i just realized monday is a jewish holiday, that means no school for me. LEWLS MCGEE =D!

that means im DEFINITELY coming out to this next biweekly yippee!

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm gonna take my $1 back and then take one of your dollars. and then I'm gonna make you sign it =/

In FACT I think I might do it for all MM's I do from now on.

I have Jman's signature on one of my dollars.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That video is definitely mad gay, literally. You posted that in the other thread too lol. Reno, you'll probably out camp me for the simple fact that I'm going all Marth for the bi-weekly, including crew battles.

Yes everyone, I'm using Marth all the way. So I wouldn't be surprised or anything if I get picked last for the crew battles because I'm picking Marth lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
OMFG I CAN"T WAIT TO PUT IT IN YOU DJ !!!!

10renos so that my **** doesn't get un-caps.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
LOL!!! ROFL!!! LMBO!!!! *falls over* Oh god....I don't know why, but JFox really made me laugh, lol.

RAWR....I can't make it, but I'm looking forward to seeing who wins. >_> I'll try to be at the next one.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

BUM163

Smash Lord
update to bum venue is added. go check it out. alukard you need to tell me when exactly is your melee tournaments so i don't bump heads with you. i also wanna train in melee so anyone willing to train this old monkey, let me know.

Cia

das kwl
yaaa, chain-ace.. plz put up any vidz u have of me, even the ones of me getting *****.. thankz :D

umm,, also.. i highly doubt teco is coming to this and doyoung doesn't wanna team since i'm not good anymore :(

anyone wanna carry me through teams??

Top Bottom