• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
nice ... =] ... this time we should have time for crews cuz i'll start even if people are late ... ANNNNND no pools lol

so get here on time *****es and there wont b a problem

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Everyone stfu about government, this is smashboards not "I'm under 21 and I think I am educated on the way the world works". A moderator needs to ban the **** out of some of you. I don't come on here to read bull****, take it to the proper section of the forums.
Way to **** dude... What's next, the topic of religion? **** THA HALL AP!! This a Ganon-gonna-beat-da-hall-ata-UltimaScout-thread... Get wit it! Friggin white people...

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
yes i did play that card lol. as for ganon looking rican? ill accept that lol. Im gonna get loads of hate messages because of that comment lol. oh well. I will just pitty people who didnt think it was a joke.

Cia

das kwl
False Post Alert!!

yes I Did Play That Card Lol. As For Ganon Looking Rican? Ill Accept That Lol. Im Gonna Get Loads Of Hate Messages Because Of That Comment Lol. Oh Well. I Will Just Pitty People Who Didnt Think It Was A Joke.
This Post Is A Lie. Oorah Doesn't Pity. He Screams At People Until They Cry And Wish They Could Afford The Luxury Of Pity

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
yes i did play that card lol. as for ganon looking rican? ill accept that lol. Im gonna get loads of hate messages because of that comment lol. oh well. I will just pitty people who didnt think it was a joke.
Oorah, You and I need to team at an event. It'll be amazing. Find a way to "forget" DC. lol. Our team combos are too ****.

This Post Is A Lie. Oorah Doesn't Pity. He Screams At People Until They Cry And Wish They Could Afford The Luxury Of Pity
Lol, I love this game :laugh:

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
ultima we def need to find a way to team.. i mean, GO TO H*LL (but seriously we have to team somehow)

LMAO at Vanz, most def true lol

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
... mk isn't even a real character, because brawl isn't even a real game goddaaaaaaaamn
But Metaknight originally came from the Kirby saga..which are games :laugh:

-------------------------------------------

Ok Alu.. I checked the prices.. not bad =]
..Let's just hope I get the time to go =[

And anyone heard that they're making a new Legend of Zelda game? I can't wait =] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgKMqJ4vAb8

R3N0

Smash Lord
thnx for correcting me!!

i really do have dyslexia though.. very very mild form.. but i make mistake sometimes lol...

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, I was playin Sheik the other day against Falcon. I need to get better with her still, but I think shes pretty **** at the matchup. I need to fight scar to know for sure...

JFox

Smash Hero
mmmmmmmmmm that sig is beautiful. God****.

Reno, I'm not crazy about your sig. Kinda plain, although the writing looks awesome.

R3N0

Smash Lord
nooo!! honest!! dyslexia ..
PLUS on top of that i actually thought this was the 4th one... for some reason.. maybe dyslexia again. and because i've never been to an spoc

R3N0

Smash Lord
utlimascout ill make yours.. sunday. count on it. or monday..
lol

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
ok wait is there brawl at this event??

if so yah, anyone GOOD wanna team...
<-- #2 in the power rankings for FL.

I main GW.
xD Psh, power rankings for brawl don't mean anything.

I like never play and I can go game for game with anybody in top 5 in PA.

I may be partnerless, and no this is only melee.

Top Bottom