• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
arghh if only u people that want to play lived closer to me and jman and dj ... =\ we always need more people =[

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
You told me that we'll still be teaming for your events. Now you're teaming with Jman. At least its a SWAT member. SWAT always gets priority for teaming for any tournament and will go over any in the world who wants to team with me. I don't care who asks, even if it was someone I could get easy money with. Eggm asked me a while ago but I never told him yes. Then you said that, so I thought I had a definite partner for your events at least.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooo ... scar is maddd hairy lolol ... thats a cool pic =]

You told me that we'll still be teaming for your events. Now you're teaming with Jman. At least its a SWAT member. SWAT always gets priority for teaming for any tournament and will go over any in the world who wants to team with me. I don't care who asks, even if it was someone I could get easy money with. Eggm asked me a while ago but I never told him yes. Then you said that, so I thought I had a definite partner for your events at least.
i didn't mean all the events ... sry if u understood that =\

Milos

Smash Lord
that's actually really sweet.

ustream.com is probably the best for that. it's what all the guitar hero peoples use.

not to mention phanna uses that to stream mkwii sometimes.

im such an american gamer.

if I come, I'm bringing a brawl setup :p

nah not really, brawl is wack, but I want to do low tier dittos with people if anyone's down.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
if I come, I'm bringing a brawl setup :p

I read this I thought to myself "wow he's gonna get beasted on by everyone in this thread" then I read the rest of the post XD

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Doing the crew battles live will let everyone see why I'm the best Bowser player. I watched CAT4 live and it was mad cool.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
theres a reality tv show about studs/manwhores/etc being watched secretly by their girlfriends as they commit acts of maniless and go clubbin etc.

one guys TV name I think is HBK

not saying HBK is a manwhore or anything...I found it funny that when it said HBK on his hat that I didn't think of sweet chin music or shawn micheals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUR3EdE8Wc&feature=related

LMAO

I thought of marth tippering me from ridiculous range

Alukard

Smash Hero
theres a reality tv show about studs/manwhores/etc being watched secretly by their girlfriends as they commit acts of maniless and go clubbin etc.

one guys TV name I think is HBK

not saying HBK is a manwhore or anything...I found it funny that when it said HBK on his hat that I didn't think of sweet chin music or shawn micheals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUR3EdE8Wc&feature=related

LMAO

I thought of marth tippering me from ridiculous range
don u love it how smashers take everything and turn it into a smash related thing lol

Top Bottom