• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lol I know brawl is *** an a half as we all know..im deadass about to reconnect my cube yo Lol time to get my falcon back up there BUT I am happy ended my little 5 tournament spree by getting 2nd in his weekly *sigh good times* I hope I get my ****ing job so i could start going OOS

YO BRIAN WHEN U COME BACK WERE SKATING ***** I DONT CARE IF ITS ON A ****ING THURSDAY WEDNESDAY I DONT CAREEEEE

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Quit life ***** lol.

Is this tourney actually on Saturday this time?

That last SHlT was on a g.ay sunday and didnt know until the friday before it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
good **** with teh 20 an hour ...

HYPE HYPE HYPE for the 20th???

i need to practice during the week when i get back ... anyone up for it ??

skyheart

Smash Lord
**** thanks for the though but I need a credit card now Lol

Anyone? *I know noones gonna answer to that*

Ill play if you want brian you better just not be the sourpuss and say your bored after like an hour
hey just go to pakma's smashfest today, im sure there'll be tons of people willing to sell a copy of melee for like 15 bucks or something

PK Webb

Smash Champion
***** im about to get hired yo Lol im about to start making like 20 an hour so you know im DEF gonna be going OOS
thats 2 more dollars than me good **** i love to see smashers succeed in life:laugh:

but on overtime i make about 26 an hour but if u get overtime u probably make 30 and hour so again good **** :laugh:

im going to try and make it to these bi weeklies everytime there is 1 because even though i was ***** last time i went i think ive improved a lil bit so Alukard keep holding these plz they do help me to improve

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I fix traffic lights for like half of new york baby. Plus i get discounts off of movie fairs disney world free dental and mad **** i love department of transportation

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I'm a Financial advisor. Upon my recent promotion, I dont get hourly wage no more, i get salary 37k por año.
The benefits are great, they even include the privledge of hooking up with co-workers and having 19 paid vacation days a year lol.

How the hell did we get into subject anyways? lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm a Financial advisor. Upon my recent promotion, I dont get hourly wage no more, i get salary 37k por año.
The benefits are great, they even include the privledge of hooking up with co-workers and having 19 paid vacation days a year lol.

How the hell did we get into subject anyways? lol.
i like melee doubles alot ... because its fun and its edge of ur seat **** EVERY TIME ... i mean if u are plaiyng good people =]

ALSO ... i can't wait for this ... but i think ya already knew that lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Im not entirely sure but from the times that I did go...they ended at like midnightish

But its so ****ing worth it lol

YO BRIAN HOW COME MY SIG DOESNT WORK LIKE 80% OF THE TIME BUT URS DOES? ***** I WANNA SEE OUR **** COMBOS TOO

Alukard

Smash Hero
Im not entirely sure but from the times that I did go...they ended at like midnightish

But its so ****ing worth it lol

YO BRIAN HOW COME MY SIG DOESNT WORK LIKE 80% OF THE TIME BUT URS DOES? ***** I WANNA SEE OUR **** COMBOS TOO
I think there's a char limit for sigs to show ... but yea

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I may be at this.
If I do I need to be back in Boston by Monday.

I'm currently up at Foy's house in Canandaigua or something. 30 minutes south of rochester.

Anyway, I'm taking a bus back to NYC either Saturday or Sunday (Unless Jessiah or RTF drive down) and I could use some housing.

If I come on Saturday I'd need housing till Sunday after the tournament so I don't have to spend 11+ hours on a bus before I get home. e.e
Same for if I came Sunday I'd be out of your hair asap in the morning.

<3 Who wants to be a best friend to mattdotzeb?

Top Bottom