• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Hax

Smash Champion
Lol. You don't "accidentally" punch somebody in the head. I know like everybody who was there and saw exactly what happened. Striking somebody in the temple could seriously injure or kill them. You're lucky Haley didn't go after you, by your logic.

Also, I'm a butt. D:
I forgot to address this point which I feel is pretty crucial. alot of people don't understand what actually happened but it was indeed an accident. basically one of those spanish kids threw a snowball at my head mad hard while I was looking away and I turned around to see teczero right in front of me laughing. i thought it was him who did it so i punched him. i still feel bad about it and i <3 haley

Hax

Smash Champion
update on Reno's job:
i go to reno's fb page and stumble upon quite possibly the funniest thing ive heard in my life

his status:
"Ok swimming again part two, maybe this time some dbag kid ain't gonna chunk all up in da pool."
^LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reno ur done ***** its just like I said in my post youre better off swimming in the nile river my dude. AHAHAH you'd better be getting paid 18.25/hour or i'd bounce from that job LMAOOOO

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
hax, mad disrespectful. aside from being wrong on many points which there's no point arguing cause you're a kid. (LOL 18.25 an hr ****ty pay?!) its obvious you need to run into people with a lot LESS patience then Eggm and a lot LESS "compassion" than yourself who will play with someone about legalities like a... child threatening to "Tell on you"

im sure if you told alukard you have to catch the train blah blah eh would say too bad eggm and move in regardless its not your place to touch him. if someone doesn't listen to you despite telling them to stop I want to know what you think the appropriate response is cause i 100% agree its slamming them to the ground. maybe a hard punch in the stomach

lol 3600 a month profit selling shoes... word? I'd love to hear some details on that one.

regardless im only posting because you're attacking people for disagreeing with you disrespectfully and and seem to feel you did nothing wrong. eggms actions were not that crazy imo and I have no idea how else I would get an annoying kid, friend, acquaintance to stop. grow up son.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
this is gettin wild..callin out ppl's sexuality comparing school???? i dont get it this is a videogame forum skool should neva be brought up here unless its a john for not being at a tourney. Lets just calm down and suggest crews for the next no johns cuz it didnt happen last time......on the lol tip yall sound like educated internet thugz........Plz do tell me about 3600 a month cuz i need sum of that......i only work for the state fixing traffic lights for a mere 28 bucks a hour so the extra cash is helpful for paying off my car

Hax

Smash Champion
CanISmash I know 18.25/hr is far from bad but $3285/month (which he doesn't even make) is waaaack for a college student. i'm beasting on him while sitting at my computer for an hour whereas he's swimming in a pool full of ghetto kids' sh*t.. nough said i'm done for the night I cried when I saw that status lmfao

stop acting like it's me vs all of you guys. i've received IM's from like 20 people asking me if i'm ok and half of them told me to sue Eggm.

also LOL alejandro p

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I forgot to address this point which I feel is pretty crucial. alot of people don't understand what actually happened but it was indeed an accident. basically one of those spanish kids threw a snowball at my head mad hard while I was looking away and I turned around to see teczero right in front of me laughing. i thought it was him who did it so i punched him. i still feel bad about it and i <3 haley
That's exactly what I thought happened, so thanks for proving my point for me.

Hax

Smash Champion
That's exactly what I thought happened, so thanks for proving my point for me.
well then idk what your point is because my example was an accident + far less fatal (thank god) whereas eggm's was intended + it was fatal

PK Webb

Smash Champion
can we shy away from "im right ur wrong and this hapened that happen" a mod just threatened to shut this thrad down so can we plz just talk aabout gettin more than 25 ppl to show so we only pay 5 for venue so who is going to this tourney or is at least interested

Hax

Smash Champion
Chances of me coming to this and bringing people == very high. On a side note as a college student I wish I made 4000 a month.
except he doesn't make 4000 a month. first you exaggerated by changing 3285 to 4000. the 3285 already gave him a perfect schedule of 9 * 20 * 18.25 which i know he doesn't make, considering college takes away from his time. with taxes and a more realistic schedule we're talking $2000 if not less. and it's not a pool, it's a really big toilet

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm outta skool with a full time job and I don't make that much right now gotta get a few raises first but u sayin that like there aren't homes where ppl r jobless. 3000 is nothing to look sideways on. So back to the good note otg we must play at the next no johns.....2 in a row for u r u retiring from flaking????

DeletedGod

Smash Cadet
Who the hell cares if you make more money than reno, that has nothing to do with anything. Everybody needs to just chill about this eggm thing.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
worst **** happened to me and i forgot about it lol its called growing up. and ur nowhere near as hotheaded and stubborn as i was wen i was younger lol i was just goon *****
love that word.
---------------------------------------------------
Yall definetly bugging out right now.

Eggm should give Hax like $100 just because and call it a day.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And we're done. Lets see how we go when I reopen this tomorrow, shall we?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Thugnificent and A Prog Named Slickback. Get stomped in da nuts.
Pardon me, good sir, however, I happen to be the Venerable Reverend Proggo Goodlove. You might recognize me from BET or my musical side project with DJ Danger Mouse.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yo Tubesteak is the ****ing best. If anyone hasn't watched his vids on youtube, they should. You WILL laugh. Uncontrollably.

Alukard

Smash Hero
EVERYONE MUST COME TO THE NEXT NO JOHNS !!!! ..... please ... and that rap battle **** would be hilarious and im down lol

Top Bottom