• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Really hope I get work off on the 25th...or at least work in the morning. *Crosses fingers*

Might bring Dr. D (Wes) along with me, as most of you MSU people know. lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
why are all you brawl ppl coming to play to a tourney to play melee, this saddens me

but i wanna mm all of you
We're the crusaders who wish to make peace between Brawl and Melee.

<3 both games. (Though I'm better at Brawl, but play Melee during the school year.)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
not you lol

just the new, brawl players, in this tourney

and i def wont mm you since youre dropping brawl permanently, i dont like you people

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Flyers aren't effective at all until 2-3 days before an event, so that's when we will all be putting them up.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Tomorrow's the big day. I find out at work if I work that Saturday. D:

If I do, I have major persuasion and ***-kissing to do. lmao

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good luck with that Louis! Work johns are pretty difficult kind to avoid.

For anyone wondering where the venue is, I'll post solid details early next week. It's tougher than it should be to secure one on campus. >_>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
There needs to be smashfests before this.

I suck and need to get good for this.

Shady, Toadster, Tremor where you at?

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
I talked to Tremor yesterday, and we're planning to play on Sunday. I'd double check with him though just to make sure. Toadster and I also might be playing Friday, unless we just plan to play on Sunday.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Oh I keep forgetting you go here lol my bad. Either day is good with me. Just let me know where you're playing

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
You could always drive to South Haven. Pretty sure we'll be smashing with Biggy friday or saturday.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My attendance is up in the air right now. Whether I come or not depends on what I decide to do about a personal situation right now. (Nothing bad or anything. lol)

Whatever happens, I'll be playing Melee at Gameyard the weekend after and will try to be more involved in the Melee scene this year. I'm playing it alot at my University and looking to get better.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
definitely going to all of these, but for surely the first one

Moooose

Smash Champion
i think this is on the same day as some other big smash tournaments, so we'll probably only get mi for the first one

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Your loss, Gio.

I'm perfectly content with a heavy majority of UM players at this one. The priority is getting our tourney series name out there for campus attendees and building momentum for future Melee tourneys.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You're going because Shade, Shady, Shadester, and Shadyguy are going and you don't want to miss out on the party.

Top Bottom