• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
you expect any of us to break top 17 when everyone from last time are coming PLUS ppl that are all 10000x better than us from ohio lol

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
will anyone play street fighter if i bring a set up?
yo im not good but ill play. i can bring my ps3 but i have a lcd tv. i can bring that too if you dont care but if not, we need another tv

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
and i couldnt beat the guy that was actually legit. meaning im not good

4% APR

Smash Champion
yo im not good but ill play. i can bring my ps3 but i have a lcd tv. i can bring that too if you dont care but if not, we need another tv
I only have a 360 stick so I cant do a whole lot on ps3. :[

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Yeah, Richard doesn't have a ride. He said he isn't going to the tournament if he doesn't have money, and he had poker night last night with his friends. I'd text/call him to find out if he's got one or not to make sure.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah I am but I might be goign home on friday night to do some stuff there.

What's The Point

Smash Master
MSU people, I can offer you rides, sorta.

I'm heading to Plymouth sometime Friday evening, around 7. I'll be returning to MSU Saturday evening. So, I can take people to AA (What you do there is your problem), then pick people up as I head back. Note that I'd want to leave basically as soon as the last person I'd take back is out of the tournament, if that has not already happened by the time I get there.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm already housing Ohio on Friday night, don't see why I couldn't do the same for some MSUers. Anyone who goes with WTP and needs a place to stay, contact me.

Kevin, it's unlikely you'd have to drive anyone back, seeing as Jungle is (I assume) driving back to MSU Saturday night. This should work out pretty easily.

Moooose

Smash Champion
also i guess you need to move this thread or something
they changed the setup so we're supposed to put these in tournament listings now

Moooose

Smash Champion
beats me. i do think its SORT OF a good idea because it syncs to a tournament calender so TO's can coordinate...but i think the calenders should be separated by region, since most players don't travel OOR

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Incorrect... wobbling was banned at Genesis, Revival of Melee 1 and 2, Pound 4, and is banned again for Revival 3 and Pound 5.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lain I can beat your ICs easy with my I-never-use-him-in-tournament Marth ; )
Nah just kidding, I dunno how it'd go now since I haven't played that matchup with you in like three months.

Probably heavy confirmation of me not being able to come to this. : (

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
WHAT

APEX 1+2 didn't have it banned *shrugs* if it's the status quo w/e

Son I main IC's ;]
I have a techno song on my phone that is 200bpm, which is the rate you have to hit the A button. If you happen to need it to beat my scorp a dorp, you can borrow it (; Wont help you much.

Top Bottom