• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Kail

Smash Lord
Or you can do several different tricks that can guarantee that you won't mess it up. Plus it isn't that hard to keep up 200+ bpm.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
juggle, i actually live in the metro detroit area, so you might want to move my name to the metro detroit attendance xD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I need some help setting up the venue tomorrow since SCOTU isn't coming. Can anyone from UM meet me there at 12:30pm to help with random errands in exchange for a waived venue fee? Putting up direction signs on the ground floor, arranging TVs/powerstrips, meeting up with lost travelers, etc.

im sorry to say but i think i'm going kirby for the tournament. i know there will be johns-a-plenty (even tho pika and fox raaaaaaaaAAAAAAape kirby lolz) but i dont wanna sandbag this time. at least not too much loooooooool

i'll take character requests tho. except against duck. urgh.

also i really need to study for an exam on tuesday so i dont think i'm gonna make doubles. but i hate melee doubles anyways. so iz all good.

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any blank VHS's? Or ones that I can write over? I want to record some matches with this VCR.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I still dont know for sure how im getting here haha, but i have like 3 possible rides. I'll be there don't worry. Im kinda scared of this duck samus guy

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I missed this. We need to relive our Pound 4 McDonald's trips in some fashion.
Agreed. I just gotta find a way to get there now. As of right now, I have no ride. Also, anybody wanna team with me? (I may be teaming with Mute though, but that needs to be confirmed)

4% APR

Smash Champion
got my **** figured out. me and minty will be taking teams

2k posts

CHECK IT OUT

check it out

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm going to head to Plymouth within two hours. I can drop you off in AA.

I can probably pick you up from AA since I'll be coming back on Saturday, but I think other MSU people have spots open for that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anthony, take the ride from WTP, I can house you for tonight.

Call me for the address if that's the plan... 734-945-4702

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Doors open at noon, but I need time to set up the venue. People are free to show up early, but there may not be anyone there until 1pm (not even myself)... I have to sign out a blue rolling bin at noon to transport the TVs.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It seems I've lost your number Anthony. Call me (7347518043) if you want a ride to AA. I'm leaving soon.

Edit - Some one call Anthony for me cause I want to leave.

And I've now left, so hopefully he calls real soon.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
It seems I've lost your number Anthony. Call me (7347518043) if you want a ride to AA. I'm leaving soon.

Edit - Some one call Anthony for me cause I want to leave.

And I've now left, so hopefully he calls real soon.
This saga was amazing to read. I appreciate the offer WTP/Juggle, but I got ish to do here tonight so I really can't go till tomorrow. I'm gonna hopefully talk to Josh tonight. Hopefully he can fit 5 in da whip.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Slayer Tokey!! I remember you from the 2009 MSU tourney, haha. Congrats on your first post, took you long enough.

Top Bottom