• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Apr 4, 2015] Table for 1 Pls (Pensacola, FL)

Fro Fo Sho

Smash Rookie
If you haven't heard already, Pensacola and Mobile have teamed up to provide bigger and better tournaments. We are going to be rotating each month to increase entrants and to support each others scene.

First the info:
Venue Fee: $5
Smash for Wii U Singles: $5
Smash for Wii U Customs $2
Project M All Star Mode: $2
Project M Singles: $5
SSBM Event: $2
SSBM Singles: $5

This schedule is tentative so show up early for the events you want to participate in. I'm hoping to run a lot of events for this so the schedule is going to be tight. I ask for your patience and hype.
NOTE: If you are coming only for friendlies, you still need to pay the venue fee.

10:00 Registration starts for Smash 4 Singles
10:30 Registration ends. Smash 4 Singles begins.
12:30 Smash 4 Customs Begins
2:30 Project M All Star Begins
4:30 Project M Singles Begins
6:30 Melee Event Begins
8:30 Melee Singles Begins
11:00 Venue Closes.

Now, Time to Explain what we're planning. The event is called "Table for 1 Pls" because we will not be running any team events. I wanted to have a change of pace and try some fun new ideas. The extra events aren't ranked so the entry is only $2. If people want to increase it, I'm open to the idea.

I haven't decided just yet what to run for the Melee event but will be updated soon with details.

Rules will be updated and posted soon.

The only way this event will run smoothly is if we have enough set ups. If any game doesn't have enough set ups, I will cancel that game's side event. Bring set ups.

We are running Wii U singles first so that we can get systems updated and ready for customs. It would be extremely helpful if you would get your Wii U unlocked before the tournament. So I will need someone to step up and handle that process for me.

We have a pretty active facebook group if you haven't already joined it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/134182206752487/

Last edited:

Jalio_the_Brave

Smash Cadet
Will you be using the custom move project? Cause if so I have a 3ds with all the sets loaded up

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
All Star is gonna be so hype! I play like every character in PM, I'm excited for this more than anything else.

Fro Fo Sho

Smash Rookie
That would be awesome if you could help us load up all the custom move sets. It would be ideal if people could have this done ahead of time. But i know that unrealistic. We may end up changing the schedule.
@ gmBottles gmBottles I am pretty hype as well about All Star mode. It makes players change up their style so much. It will be fun

Jonathan Williams

Smash Rookie
NNID
Johnboy
i dont know if can come or not, but im trying to let my dad let me because its my birthday 4 days later. And i can bring a tv and wii and maybe my wiiu too. So im hoping i can come.

Top Bottom