• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 9, 2017] Melemele Island - The Lab Melee Bi-Weekly (Hatboro, PA)

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Every other Sunday we will be hosting a tourney for the following games:

Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN + Wii)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies & Registration begins at 11:00 AM EST

Registration ends 15 min prior to the start of each tournament.
Doubles starts around 12:30 PM EST
Singles starts around 2:00 PM EST

Tournaments expected to end before 5:00 PM EST
Venue closes at 11:00 PM EST

Expected turnout: 15-25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Fees:

Venue = $10.00
Singles Entry = $5.00 (subject to change)
Doubles Entry = $5.00 (subject to change)

Rules and payout structure are posted on Smash.GG
The event and all future events will be live streamed on Twitch.tv/bros_calamity
https://www.howtopronounce.com/melemele/

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Howany people usually show up. thinking about going
this will be our first biweekly so we aren't sure yet. I want to say between 10-20 but of course i hope for more. our venue can fit 70+ and we have 16 setups on CRTs

iNSOMNIACssbm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shadowsoul7
Hopefully I can make this. Been placing well in South Jersey lately, so my first out of state tournament would be nice

Top Bottom