• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Crews Dead?

Max?

Smash Champion
That would be fun. Hax has been trying to get Niko, PC and myself out to the Canadian National this summer. Maybe we can do it then?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
LI trying to expose tfs as frauds....................they probably will.................................300 on tfs lol

Animal

Smash Lord
I'm not convinced at all that you guys would beat Long Island. Just because we dont travel doesn't mean we cant compete with most of new york. Me- has the potential to beat everyone on your team, codi- same thing. Honeybadger- best player in upstate/same thing, Project - plays with shiz uberice phanna smashmac ect, Lefty - underrated and improved an insane amount and g$.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
pc would xpose sry animal its just i dont think ur guys r consistent compared to most of tfs excluding myself cuz im fake and ill admit it. but we got 3 spacie destroyers (niko/otg/hbk) a ic which also ***** spacies/sheik i love the sheik mu and then u got pc kip who is a monster and the pc chris who is well pc chris......i think we sound more stacked than u but idk anything so disregard everything i just said

Animal

Smash Lord
Your basing consistency of tournaments we barely attend

Its all about the matchups. Me and niko go back and forth, and codi and honeybadger are capable of beating otg. g$ can get hbk.

@N.A.G.A.C.E - Have some respect when your talking to players that are clearly better than you. Before you talk smack, do some research so you don't look like an ignorant scrub. Your not even better than me here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0t3e5J6dkM when i won the MM set off ryan k, and im a thousand times better now. And lefty would kill me now if he played my fox back then. Honeybadger is the best player upstate. You are not better than any of us. If you want to see how good we are for yourself, be my guest

PK Webb

Smash Champion
im basising it on who these guys compete with but like i said imma scrub lol......i do wanna see this crew battle happen tho

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm not convinced at all that you guys would beat Long Island. Just because we dont travel doesn't mean we cant compete with most of new york. Me- has the potential to beat everyone on your team, codi- same thing. Honeybadger- best player in upstate/same thing, Project - plays with shiz uberice phanna smashmac ect, Lefty - underrated and improved an insane amount and g$.
I'm pretty sure I've 2-0ed you and Codi everytime I've faced either one of you in tournament. Honeybadger is also NOT the best player in Upstate, that easily goes to Nintendude who has exposed every single tournament he's gone to up there. Project is a total joke, I've ***** him mercilessly every time I've played him, and funny enough I think we can add Shiz and Smashmac to the list of people I've exposed now too. Lefty sucks, and I've done nothing but scrape G$ for the last 8 months now.

Don't make me get HBK in here, or else he'll REALLY expose you for the ignorant frauds you guys are.

See one thing that comes with NOT travelling, is cockiness and inexperience. You guys go to a tournament once every 6 months, get 17th and ALMOST beat me (as in get me down to like 2 stock but still get 2-0ed) and all of a sudden you CAN almost come close to beating me.

Like gtfo, start travelling and then we'll talk and once again if you're so confident put down as much money as you want for this crew battle, I'll gladly match it.

So close to getting Heart Break Kid HBK R3no reno Hazz HBK in here

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Your basing consistency of tournaments we barely attend

Its all about the matchups. Me and niko go back and forth, and codi and honeybadger are capable of beating otg. g$ can get hbk.

@N.A.G.A.C.E - Have some respect when your talking to players that are clearly better than you. Before you talk smack, do some research so you don't look like an ignorant scrub. Your not even better than me here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0t3e5J6dkM when i won the MM set off ryan k, and im a thousand times better now. And lefty would kill me now if he played my fox back then. Honeybadger is the best player upstate. You are not better than any of us. If you want to see how good we are for yourself, be my guest
Like i said i will mm lefty at blu planet so i am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Also **** off dont tell me to respect someone just b/c they might be better then me at a game. (Also @ honeybadger) just like codi u have never played me so... check yo self b4 u wreck yo self and get some perspective. Lastly why would a upstate player be on a long island crew?

:phone:

Animal

Smash Lord
Dont confuse tight battles to blowouts and isolation to being stagnant. If you don't think we are improving just like all the people who religiously go to tournaments, that would be a dangerous mistake to make. Yeah you beat me, but to say i dont have the POTENTIAL to take a game off you is such an exaggeration. The benefit of keeping to ourselves is that we have plenty of scouting on all your players via videos, but you really do not know what half our players do on a regular basis. The only advantage you have is experience, not skill. Last time i went to no johns i outplaced every tfs member and tied with kip

Codi

Smash Ace
Max? If you take out Pc Chris from your line up so we don't need a random in it i can GUARANTEE LI would win. If you are willing to do that and if you yourself are willing to put 30$ down and the other crew members can do 20$ you got yourself a crew battle. Also, I'll be putting 30$ and the rest will put 20$ if they are comfortable with that I'm confident that we would win though.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
yo my dudes at long island hit those underhand pitches like it ain't no thang. BREAD ON THEM TO BE UP 5-0 BY 7TH INNING STRETCH SON.

real talk Long Island is so cocky, but I miss you dudes

Codi

Smash Ace
UHHHHHH last time i played hbk i was beating him almost every game..it wasn't his marth though so i won't say anything about that but i did beat hazz at apex 2012.....in pools....and max you beat me in my match but it was 2-1 last hit last stock and (i may or may not be wrong so don't hold me to this) i think i possibily suicided? not sure

and i told lefty already he started histerical laughing said that last time they vsed he was playing falcon against him was about to get 2 stocked decided to try and destroyed him...OFC HE ACCEPTS already talked to him about it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
when is this happening cuz i need to buy some popeyes with this 20 that imma get carried to lol.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Last time i played against lefty he was using sheik and even with a somewhat broken controller i still won

Codi

Smash Ace
It's probably going to have to be at a no johns...not this one though but maybe the next one?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Idr if he did it was a long time ago and i am much better now. But iirc i got beat by the same two people both times. Look i am done for now i will put up 5$ (would be more but dont have much money right now) and if i lose i will admit he is better for now. But i am still improving at a good clip and i do believe i will be best on LI sooner or later

Edit: also u never got back to me about how this same roy beat lefty's sheik. But i guess its not ok for a peach to lose to a roy but for a sheik its ok?

Max?

Smash Champion
Dont confuse tight battles to blowouts and isolation to being stagnant. If you don't think we are improving just like all the people who religiously go to tournaments, that would be a dangerous mistake to make. Yeah you beat me, but to say i dont have the POTENTIAL to take a game off you is such an exaggeration. The benefit of keeping to ourselves is that we have plenty of scouting on all your players via videos, but you really do not know what half our players do on a regular basis. The only advantage you have is experience, not skill. Last time i went to no johns i outplaced every tfs member and tied with kip
I never said you don't have the potential to take a game off me. I'm just saying that I (and almost everyone in TFS) has done WAY more than your guys crew. We are way more established, have placed in the money, have beaten acknowledged players, and have consistently beaten ALL of you in tournament time and time again.

And what makes you think we haven't been improving a lot either. You are aware that I got 2nd at NE regional last weekend and beat everyone their right? I lost two sets to Th0rn in GF, but in all fairness I feel I was not playing my best, I look forward to my rematch with him so I can prove it wasn't a fluke.

Also, good **** getting 5th at that local. Who did you beat to get 5th again? Mogwai? Good stuff bro, you're a ****ing champion.

Max? If you take out Pc Chris from your line up so we don't need a random in it i can GUARANTEE LI would win. If you are willing to do that and if you yourself are willing to put 30$ down and the other crew members can do 20$ you got yourself a crew battle. Also, I'll be putting 30$ and the rest will put 20$ if they are comfortable with that I'm confident that we would win though.
Honestly, we don't need PC. In fact, he doesn't even need to be in the crew battle.

I hope Lefty accepts the MM.

This is gonna go up on the Smashapequa advertisement as the main event.
People will probably go to the No Johns instead of this... because you know, it has actual good players going to it and is worth the time/money.

UHHHHHH last time i played hbk i was beating him almost every game..it wasn't his marth though so i won't say anything about that but i did beat hazz at apex 2012.....in pools....and max you beat me in my match but it was 2-1 last hit last stock and (i may or may not be wrong so don't hold me to this) i think i possibily suicided? not sure

and i told lefty already he started histerical laughing said that last time they vsed he was playing falcon against him was about to get 2 stocked decided to try and destroyed him...OFC HE ACCEPTS already talked to him about it
Good **** beating HBK's friendlies in secondaries. Glad you're holding onto those W's, they REALY mean alot. But then again, you've never done anything notable, so I would hold onto them as well. And yo, good **** on beating Hazz! He REALLY cares about this game a lot. He's not retired at all, nope. AND it was in POOLS? OMFG. I'm backing out, I don't know if I can keep up with you guys anymore. I take it back, Long Island is too ****ing good.

Wait, remember when I beat Hazz when he actually played this game 2 years ago when I was total garbage?

And Codi, good **** on ALMOST beating me in tournament a few months ago. Get at the new and improved OT, you will get absolutely *****.

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
well Max?, some people don't want to travel upstate for a tournament when they can travel 30 minutes for one.

No need for you to act like a prick.

Animal

Smash Lord
Your part concerning me otg, No one can argue that. In fact, I believe that is the main reason why long island is so fired up. We are not established, we don't have the same recognition and resume. But we're stronger now then we've ever been, and we like being the cocky underdog. Because we don't feel like were outmatched, and were going to try and prove something for once.

Top Bottom