• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Crews Dead?

rhan

Smash Hero
USA vs The World APEX 2012?

Also we just played a SoVA vs NoVA pride/respect crew battle...

Crews definitely aren't dead.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Your part concerning me otg, No one can argue that. In fact, I believe that is the main reason why long island is so fired up. We are not established, we don't have the same recognition and resume. But we're stronger now then we've ever been, and we like being the cocky underdog. Because we don't feel like were outmatched, and were going to try and prove something for once.
you guys are just going to look like idiots LOL
Edit: idiots with empty wallets.

Max?

Smash Champion
Once again Long Island, TFS has been improving a TON too. I'm glad you feel good about your game. I'm sure ****** all your friends in your town makes you feel INVINCIBLE.

**** YEA

Well, while you've been doing that we've been in the lab with all the actual GOOD people in our region like Jman, Hax and Mang0 when he was around... I miss that *****. I'm sure all that time spent in Codi's basement is REALLY gonna pay off when you're getting wobbled by Nintendude

Animal

Smash Lord
>wobbling takes skill
>ice climbers take skill
>didnt **** him at apex
gg's

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I know i said i was done here but i cant help but ask if anyone sees the similarity between the way max and pc r talking to codi and friends compared to the way codi and friends r talking to me.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Is Animal saying that ICs DON'T take skill?

I hope not. But no, this enough is proof that crews won't ever die. They are really too hype.

Animal

Smash Lord
nah straight trollin. new inspired combo vid coming out as a pre crew hype vid...hypee

Max?

Smash Champion
The best part is, this crew battle will almost NEVER happen. Isn't this like, the 5th time you guys have popped off? And then we get to No Johns, we're ALL their. You guys are out of the bracket and watching us finish our tournament matches, but then there's like an hour or so where we could totally do a crew battle and then you're like "... oh wait we have a 3 hour drive home and I only have enough money for gas, and it's cold in here, and I have work tomorrow, and my controller just broke, and I didn't eat breakfast this morning, and I ate a greasy lunch which makes me play bad, and" etc etc etc etc.

Frauds.

Codi

Smash Ace
Don't you *****zzzz know, we're in a recession. Can't just be throwing around money like that. $20?
I'm thinking 10$ just cause this is one match I am not 100% confident on all though i hear you are a choke artist when it comes to hype so we will see =]

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah, PC is DEFINITELY a fraud and a huge choke artist under pressure.

Also, Codi, I'll MM you for $30 in a 1v1. That goes to all of LI as well

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm thinking 10$ just cause this is one match I am not 100% confident on all though i hear you are a choke artist when it comes to hype so we will see =]
i mean i almost believed you but then i saw a $10,000 check on my wall LOL. also there's no hype when you're just getting outplayed the whole time. (matt challenge)

Max?

Smash Champion
Respect your elders Cody. Remember, you've never been good and still suck. Remember that time you did anything impressive? Like beating HBK's puff in friendlies and ALMOST beating my Marth in tourney?

GOOD **** DUDE, you got that $10

Codi

Smash Ace
i mean i almost believed you but then i saw a $10,000 check on my wall LOL. also there's no hype when you're just getting outplayed the whole time. (matt challenge)
Not going to be hard to make hype when an unknown player is going to be styling all over an old champion =]

Varist

Smash Lord
>Thread made about how there has been no crew hype and crew battles are dead

>Just so happens that big crew conflict comes up on the first page of said thread

>Someone plays the role of the villain to generate faux hype

you know it's happening. you all know this is fake as **** in your hearts.

Codi

Smash Ace
>Thread made about how there has been no crew hype and crew battles are dead

>Just so happens that big crew conflict comes up on the first page of said thread

>Someone plays the role of the villain to generate faux hype

you know it's happening. you all know this is fake as **** in your hearts.
The whole PC thing is a troll but the actual crew battle and us saying we are going to win isn't fake at all..Hype isn't dead and we will make this happen eventually hopefully at the next no johns

Max?

Smash Champion
Once again, unless you are bringing the money, this will NOT happen. You guys have backed out of every crew battle before. And I HAVE tried to follow up with you at a no johns or two, only to have you blatantly be like "nah man *insert slew of johns*"

Time to put your money where your mouth is. $30 MM between you and I at the next tournament we're both at.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Team SWAT was too godlike ... and Tunes were too ... we were like the pokemon white and black dragons LOL ... straight poo poo'd on peeps ... but i'll be happy to hype up this LI cats vs crew fake ... i really wanna see it go down ^_-

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Our region could have a pretty stacked crew....Chillin, Chu, Tope, Cyrain, Redd, DoH, plus a whole lot of **** people you don't know about and Azen who is retired or something

Max?

Smash Champion
Team SWAT was too godlike ... and Tunes were too ... we were like the pokemon white and black dragons LOL ... straight poo poo'd on peeps ... but i'll be happy to hype up this LI cats vs crew fake ... i really wanna see it go down ^_-
Crew Fake is teh best tho

DoH if you want to have regional crews then Tristate would smoke you guys lol

Top Bottom