• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Crews Dead?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
LI ain't got *****.

Exposed.
yo, tfs vs long island. rap battle. 90 dollars a verse, all freestyle, no writtens, no preparation, straight off the dome.

tfs: pc, niko, otg, dbloc, white mike, prog
vs
li: prog, prog, prog, prog, prog, g$

oh wait, i'm banned from u.s. tournaments, gg tfs.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mass and long island are one. always holding on to those almost wins. You guys will get bopped so hard, tfs excepts the donations though :D
tfs just mad cuz IRoman beat otg that one time

mass4life we got ****in john kerry and paul revere and cheap *** buses to NY... get on our level

PK Webb

Smash Champion
All im sayin is we havent placed out of top five in a minute hell my last 6 tourneys I dont think I placed outta top 5

:phone:

prog

If the LI vs TFS crew battle truly does happen, I have no qualms betting on TFS. Hell, I have no problem ****talking for TFS.

LI talks about having **** to prove, get out there and prove it. [scientology] died with me.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I heard hbadger is solid, animal is pretty solid, codi is horrible, and lefty is diarrhea tier, not even worth mentioning. So where's the hype? Here are some premonitions, my *****s:

badger will take 4-5 stocks
animal will get 3 stocked by Niko
lefty will get mercilessly gaped by whoever he plays
codi will crack under pressure...not that he would perform well under pressure anyway - Johns will ensue
G$ will be upset that LI is so fake and that he has to carry even though he will get gaped anyway
alukard will not be paying attention to the crew battle and will instead be playing umvc3 somewhere else
The mighty OT will not even have to play, but will **** talk uncontrollably in the background along with HBK
PC Kip will bair
PC Chris will use ness and/or mewtwo and gape mercilessly
And most importantly

This crew battle will NEVER HAPPEN, EVER. Because TFS just doesn't give a ****. The OT will gape you all in single MMs tho.

Max?

Smash Champion
tfs just mad cuz IRoman beat otg that one time

mass4life we got ****in john kerry and paul revere and cheap *** buses to NY... get on our level
Mass is just like the SWAT of today, holding onto the "good old days" when they used to be good. It's 2012 *****, pick up the sticks or stfu. What happened to roman? Oh yeah, he got exposed multiple times and then quit to play Starcraft 2.

KID IS TOO GOOD

If the LI vs TFS crew battle truly does happen, I have no qualms betting on TFS. Hell, I have no problem ****talking for TFS.

LI talks about having **** to prove, get out there and prove it. [scientology] died with me.
Oh DAMN.

<3333

I heard hbadger is solid, animal is pretty solid, codi is horrible, and lefty is diarrhea tier, not even worth mentioning. So where's the hype? Here are some premonitions, my *****s:

badger will take 4-5 stocks
animal will get 3 stocked by Niko
lefty will get mercilessly gaped by whoever he plays
codi will crack under pressure...not that he would perform well under pressure anyway - Johns will ensue
G$ will be upset that LI is so fake and that he has to carry even though he will get gaped anyway
alukard will not be paying attention to the crew battle and will instead be playing umvc3 somewhere else
The mighty OT will not even have to play, but will **** talk uncontrollably in the background along with HBK
PC Kip will bair
PC Chris will use ness and/or mewtwo and gape mercilessly
And most importantly

This crew battle will NEVER HAPPEN, EVER. Because TFS just doesn't give a ****. The OT will gape you all in single MMs tho.
Probably the single most accurate post made in this entire thread.

Max?

Smash Champion
Jpobs I'm going to expose people for you homie.

One of the few real *****s in the melee scene

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
real talk Long Island is so cocky, but I miss you dudes[/SPOILER]
Hey, hey, hey, you aren't including me in that conclusion, are you? :urg:

Edit: Well, the man really wanted me to say this, so I'll just say NAGACE is pretty alright, I guess....compared to me anyway (#1 in LI? Def not anytime soon), but I care not for all this trash-talk so whatevs.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I think it will be fun to see how good u guys got by playing only yourselves.....i been playin so many ppl so I wanna compare our improvements

Sol

Smash Lord
Let me in on these crew battles that will never happen anyway. I'm down to expose everyone with MURT

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
****kkkkkjk max I got here late I think. I read like the 1s 4 pages and codi get real dawg. LI is by far the worst region in the US. We wouldn't need pc at all...lol wtf last time I went to a tourney there on the island I didn't drop 1 match in tourney.

G is your best player by far and I 6-0d him Lolol. I beat him with sheik 3-0against his Falco then I beat him in grand 3-0.... with ****ing falcon! ! And I beat him with falcon and he was playing Falco/marth..his mains. While falcon is someone I never play.

Lol gtf outta here, your lineup is like all ****ty spacies and a sheik and ganon who are just as bad. Really..niko otg nintendude nando and twebb....those 5 alone could take long island(you g animal honey lefty). Me and pc are icing on the cake...

I cnt believe the region who average tourney result at a no johns is 17th is talking **** haha

UHHHHHH last time i played hbk i was beating him almost every game..t
Not true at all....you were complaining most of the time because my sheik was winning and you were like Falco doesn't **** sheik...you may have been going even at best with my spacies.

Lolol such a bull**** statement, I don't mind it if it were fact but you gotta sharpen your memory.

And for the record, as much as I hate to admit it my marth is leagues better than all my secondaries. You'd get scraped if I went at youhard with him....

SheldonBlack

Smash Rookie
HBK definitely ****tin on *****s.

yo, tfs vs long island. rap battle. 90 dollars a verse, all freestyle, no writtens, no preparation, straight off the dome.

tfs: Logik, Logik, Logik, dbloc, SheldonBlack, prog
vs
li: prog, prog, prog, prog, prog, g$

oh wait, i'm banned from u.s. tournaments, gg tfs.
Fixed that for ya.

Codi

Smash Ace
****kkkkkjk max I got here late I think. I read like the 1s 4 pages and codi get real dawg. LI is by far the worst region in the US. We wouldn't need pc at all...lol wtf last time I went to a tourney there on the island I didn't drop 1 match in tourney.

G is your best player by far and I 6-0d him Lolol. I beat him with sheik 3-0against his Falco then I beat him in grand 3-0.... with ****ing falcon! ! And I beat him with falcon and he was playing Falco/marth..his mains. While falcon is someone I never play.

Lol gtf outta here, your lineup is like all ****ty spacies and a sheik and ganon who are just as bad. Really..niko otg nintendude nando and twebb....those 5 alone could take long island(you g animal honey lefty). Me and pc are icing on the cake...

I cnt believe the region who average tourney result at a no johns is 17th is talking **** haha

Not true at all....you were complaining most of the time because my sheik was winning and you were like Falco doesn't **** sheik...you may have been going even at best with my spacies.

Lolol such a bull**** statement, I don't mind it if it were fact but you gotta sharpen your memory.

And for the record, as much as I hate to admit it my marth is leagues better than all my secondaries. You'd get scraped if I went at youhard with him....

LMFAO i won almost all our matches after the tourny your sheik and spacies also if you read what i said before i didn't face your marth and i know it is leagues
better then your secondaries and i didnt claim to beat it :) also i wasn't complaining about the sheik falco match up was talking about it cause lefty always says falco beats sheik and i was just disagreeing your bad sheik couldnt handle my falco

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
okay okay okay
real talk
first of all, TFS = the homies

second, the crew battle WOULD be interesting even though we'd probably lose.

third, animal is a MONSTER but he does get mad nervous. you guys gotta see him when he gets his tongue going
(Vid related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihuDwkL9_Ng )

fourth, i'll throw 20$ down still

edit: 5th: personally I might get tossed in melee but me and animal will take ping pong/2v2 wiffle ball MM's
LI BEST WIFFLE BALL REGION GET AT US

Animal

Smash Lord
I couldn't agree more with Honeybadger, We would take any region in wiffle ball and my tongue does go nuts.

prog

tfs would body LI with secondaries. easy.

talk about resumes all you want, but you can't write one when you don't leave the house. even goku left the hyperbolic chamber, but ya'll are some ginyu force ****ers.

and tfs would destroy you in softball, not even a question. i'm the best catcher in the league.

*****es.

shots fired.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
tfs would body LI with secondaries. easy.

talk about resumes all you want, but you can't write one when you don't leave the house. even goku left the hyperbolic chamber, but ya'll are some ginyu force ****ers.

and tfs would destroy you in softball, not even a question. i'm the best catcher in the league.

*****es.

shots fired.
dam son this is sum real ****

Animal

Smash Lord
True, I guess we never had a chance. Considering you were the one who "trained" us.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Why don't you guys like... focus on getting better... rather than johning about who trained who and how you 'almost' did whatever...?

Can any of you guys even bair with Fox properly? I say Fox because I generally assume randoms play him.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Animal if he doesnt no u, u r a random to him had nothing to do with ur skill level. But ur random status is ur own fault. U shud be like me and go to mad tourneys and still be random

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
NY, you guys have better players, but I think the talent in our region runs deeper

KK that would be really interesting!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I just wanna crew battle havent don 1 in 2 years like a real crew battle not draft crews

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
NY, you guys have better players, but I think the talent in our region runs deeper

KK that would be really interesting!

i respectfully disagree. i think NY has the most well rounded players ever. so many secret bosses over here. i think we don't have any of the best players(armada, PP, Hbox, Mango, p90curl) but we have so many solid players to make up for it. i mean we have a guy over here who didn't know who Amsah and Ice were, but proceeded to beat ice. SUPER SECRET BOSSES.

SheldonBlack

Smash Rookie
i respectfully disagree. i think NY has the most well rounded players ever. so many secret bosses over here. i think we don't have any of the best players(armada, PP, Hbox, Mango, p90curl) but we have so many solid players to make up for it. i mean we have a guy over here who didn't know who Amsah and Ice were, but proceeded to beat ice. SUPER SECRET BOSSES.
*****s dont kno bout dat bair.

Top Bottom