• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are the Holidays going to seem empty to anyone else?

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
Once I get my Wii, every single game, whether it be LOZ: TP, Star Fox 64, Mario Galaxy, LOZ: OoT...everything is to keep me distracted from the evilness that is a Brawl-less holiday.

So, to answer your question...yes.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
My christmas revolves around family and friends. As much as it sucks that we won't get Brawl over Christmas, it really won't make the holidays feel empty

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Not having school, being able to work more (more money), and hanging out with friends is enough to last me 'till February 10th.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
ye lol i feel like every gift i get wont be as great as getting brawl.... except for money... i could use money XD

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
Im ok with it, I actually don't have my Wii yet.
Ill probably just get me some clothes for Christmas and gut it out till January.
Then ill have my Wii/Galaxy to play till Brawl.

Gotta love plans.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
hm.. I am getting guitar hero 3 but I still have to decide 3 other Holidays up till Jan 20 something... Brawl will be a delayed gift though... Hmmm what Wii game to get?

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
im fine, i still have to beat Super Mario Galaxy and I am getting GH3 for Christmas and GH3 is wi-fi so i should be fine until the long wait until February tenth. If i am lucky, i mean LUCKY i will get a 360 for Christmas and Halo 3. I've also wanted to play Dead Rising since it came out because that game looks hella fun and vast.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I wish I could be playing Brawl but I have some other things planned.

Like: Replaying Fire Emblem POR, playing Super Mario Galaxy, and utterly head banging my *** off to guitar hero 3.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I wish I could be playing Brawl but I have some other things planned.

Like: Replaying Fire Emblem POR, playing Super Mario Galaxy, and utterly head banging my *** off to guitar hero 3.
Is POR the Gamecube one? I can't remember. If it is, your plans are identical to mine.

I would challenge you to a guitar battle but I can't stand doing them.

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
winter break would have been a lot better with brawl, but I can live if they're hopefully making the game better, but i can waste my time by getting all 121 stars in galaxy with luigi or playing twilight again
word, I haven't beat super MARIO galaxy yet, but my nerdy friend is already onto super LUIGI, can you believe that?!?!?!?!

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
word, I haven't beat super MARIO galaxy yet, but my nerdy friend is already onto super LUIGI, can you believe that?!?!?!?!
yeah i can, beating galaxy isnt that hard, and its a good thing that they let you play with luigi if you get 120, cause it gives it some replay value, but christmas would be so much better with brawl

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can, beating galaxy isnt that hard, and its a good thing that they let you play with luigi if you get 120, cause it gives it some replay value, but christmas would be so much better with brawl
You sound like my friend, the kinda kid who'd preoreder 3 games at one time.

regardless getting 120 stars wiht mario does take soem time but on topic...

x-mas would be great wiht brawl now i have to deal wiht my obnoxious bball team all break wiht no break!

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
You sound like my friend, the kinda kid who'd preoreder 3 games at one time.

regardless getting 120 stars wiht mario does take soem time but on topic...

x-mas would be great wiht brawl now i have to deal wiht my obnoxious bball team all break wiht no break!
there was probably a legit reason for him perordering 3 games at one time, like them being 3 great games coming out like corruption, galaxy and brawl, and yeah i got the same thing with my bball team

Top Bottom