• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you an Adidas or Nike person?

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Adidas is a nice shoe brand, but its pretty bland (lol rhyme)
all i see in the adidas industry is 3 stripes, no matter how they slice it :/

nike is definitely making moves, and theyre shoes are creative, but id be lying if i said all their shoes were great.

Nike>adidas

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Since when did shoes have to look flashy to do their job?

These are still awesome though.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Nikes. I've had one pair of Adidas, Crossfires i believe they were. They were good shoes, but Nikes are more comfortable for me. And it's tough to find comfortable shoes for me because my feet are so flat lol.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I had a pair of adidas pants when I was younger. The type you just pulled straight off because all the buttons on the side of the legs would, well unbutton. It was awesome to just pull real hard and then pretty much "rebuild" your own pants. I loved doing that.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I only wear Nikes.

Dunks and AF1's are the most grimy shoes on the planet.

When it comes to clothes, I usually don't care.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Well that kinda depends. I prefer Nike shoes. But I do like Adidas clothing better.
Good job, I completely forgot that they made more than just shoes. I have to agree, Nike shoes are better than Adidas shoes, but Adidas clothing is much better than Nike by a long shot.

day-day

Smash Ace
I just got a brand new pair of Nike's sunday afternoon. I'm lovin' em despite what my parents and brother say about them.
Never do buy Nike or Adidas clothes though. Idk they just don't look good to me.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Well I pretty much grew up with Nike, though I don't really bother with brands too much. If I like the design of the shirt and it's comfortable to wear, that's good enough for me.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I mostly wear Vans or Puma. but out of those 2

looks, I'll go for Nike, but I don't like their recent stuff(Looks too big)

Adidas are way more comfortable and I feel that they are better for running, but they all have the same look to them and its just the colour :|

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I really don't think I own Nike or Adidas clothes, but I prefer Adidas, esp. Adidas classics.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Everyone had a pair of Nikes over here to the extent that you could guarentee you'd see someone else wearing your shoes. I'd choose some Adidas if I only had the two, I guess. I prefer my Reeboks. Want some Creative Recreation shoes though, some of them are rude.

Top Bottom