• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you happy with your weight?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Lol for some odd reason that colonscopy **** thing sounds like that family guy episode. The one where peter thought the doctor was touching him inappropriately.
No, that is a prostate exam. Its to check for cancer.

Mine was just to verify is I had crohns or colitis. It does hurt after because they have to blow gas in your rectum so the camera doesn't rip it. You are asleep during this procedure of course. I think it is worse taking the laxitives before the colonoscopy than the colonoscopy itself. Charmin is definitely not the softest toilet paper! Even the softest began to feel like sandpaper after the 2nd day

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
idc about my weight. im over 6 feet tall and 135 pounds. my mom thinks im anerexic, but i eat a good amount. im so fuking skinny its not funny. i need a sandwich like no ones bussiness. but i do eat and im fine w/ myself

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Nah I'm not. I'm into personal fitness, and have the amount of muscle i want etc, but I have a thin layer of fat over it so its not so visible. I lost a good majority of it and was on the way to getting what I wanted, but with college I don't have as much time to do as much exercise as I want =[

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I am very happy with my weight, I weigh 178 lbs which many consider heavy for a 16 year old, but I'm about 6'1 so it makes sense. I'm also buff.

I can't believe how many of you are so skinny, despite being pretty tall.
Either many people are skinny or I'm just really heavy.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Being a fat kid, I'm definitely unhappy about my weight, but I'm making progress ^_^

No, that is a prostate exam. Its to check for cancer.

Mine was just to verify is I had crohns or colitis. It does hurt after because they have to blow gas in your rectum so the camera doesn't rip it. You are asleep during this procedure of course. I think it is worse taking the laxitives before the colonoscopy than the colonoscopy itself. Charmin is definitely not the softest toilet paper! Even the softest began to feel like sandpaper after the 2nd day
I know your pain :( had it done in april and found out I have colitis. I didn't have any pain afterwards though lol

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I'm 185 pounds and about 5'9" or 5'10"

I used to weigh 250 lbs, but got down to 180. Now back to 185 after 2 years (been floating between 180 and 190). I'm still fat though. Most of my weight isn't muscle. I could probably lose another 20 - 30 pounds.

sammy p

Smash Lord
im 15
140 pounds
and im about 5'10

my whole faminly calls my skiiny as H***
but they are truly a bunch of hilljacks who are all on the bigger side so i try not to worry about it! lol

Top Bottom