• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you Married?

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
Hello.

Im married, I'm just wondering if anyeone else here is a family man. I married at 20 I'm just wondering what people here think to that age and is marriage for them ect, ect.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you married at 20? Kudos to you. I don't think I could that, seeing as I can't get a girlfreind. Most guys that age are out partying and. . . . .other things.

As for marraige, I'm not sure what to think. There are a lot of things I want to do in life, but marraige would seem to get in the way. I prefer to be by myself anyway. I'll probably get married, just not anytime soon.

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you married at 20? Kudos to you. I don't think I could that, seeing as I can't get a girlfreind. Most guys that age are out partying and. . . . .other things.

As for marraige, I'm not sure what to think. There are a lot of things I want to do in life, but marraige would seem to get in the way. I prefer to be by myself anyway. I'll probably get married, just not anytime soon.
You know it's funny you say that, i think i have quite a good marriage in that it doesnt seem to get in the way of anything. (other than regular gaming, which lets face it isnt the most important thing in the world)
I found a lovely woman who was into the same kind of music, had a good sence of humor and likes to travel just like me. 19 month of marriage down the line and we are happy.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
You know it's funny you say that, i think i have quite a good marriage in that it doesnt seem to get in the way of anything. (other than regular gaming, which lets face it isnt the most important thing in the world)
I found a lovely woman who was into the same kind of music, had a good sence of humor and likes to travel just like me. 19 month of marriage down the line and we are happy.
No fair. I'm totally jealous now. Do you know how hard it is to find someone like that? I had someone like that, but you really don't know what you have untill it's gone.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
no.

i'm wondering why you are curious about if we are married or not.
what could it possibly mean to you? a lot of us (including me) are just teenagers.

are you trying to weed out the older ones from the less mature? lol
God forbid that someone should look for people with similar lifestyles to themselves.

I'm married, and I'm 22. We have a one-year old son as well.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
no.

i'm wondering why you are curious about if we are married or not.
what could it possibly mean to you? a lot of us (including me) are just teenagers.

are you trying to weed out the older ones from the less mature? lol
provide me with some evidence that people in india are traditionally married at 16 or younger
arranged marriages are ones which have been pre-determined by a parent or guardian. the person who is to be married is not allowed to choose the spouse.
i was just giving anyone who did not know a definition of arranged marriage!
I don't like you.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
arranged marriages are ones which have been pre-determined by a parent or guardian. the person who is to be married is not allowed to choose the spouse.
So I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you don't know much about India or arranged marriage.

edit: on topic, I'm not married and don't plan to for a bunch more years!

Blackadder

Smash Master
1. I'm not married, and I'm not sure if I ever really want to be. It all seems to much hassle, really. I'd be fine just living with someone. You know, married in spirit. Or something like that.

2. "I don't like you" just about made my day.
Speaking of which, who the hell IS omfgomfg!?!

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
Wow. Married at age 20? I think that's too young.:lick: But congratulations. I would like to marry someday but when I'm like 25 or 26. When I have a career or something that would keep me financially stable to support a family...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow. Married at age 20? I think that's too young.:lick: But congratulations. I would like to marry someday but when I'm like 25 or 26. When I have a career or something that would keep me financially stable to support a family...
Yeah, that's how I feel about marriage as well. Kudos to you though brod1986. I hope you've found the right one. <3

I'm married.

Her name is smash.
lmfao.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Exactly what this guy said, is what I believe in too.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. I'm 20 as well and I have a girlfriend but sadly I'm not married yet and I'm not allowed to until I'm 21 years old which sucks, because what if I wanted to!, but yea I feel it's too early to get married until i am commited and I'm ready to set off and raise a family which right now I'm not ready for

Black Dragon

Smash Cadet
I'm not married, but I am engaged to my girlfriend of 4 1/2 years, we plan to marry next year. I'm only 22 but that still seems to be too young for most people. I just happened to find my soulmate early. Kudos to the other married/engaged couple out there, and those soon to be...or to be eventually.

Peeze

Smash Master
lol at the first best thing ever.

Im not gonna set an age for myself to get married. I'll do it when im financially, emotionally, and physically mature enough. And when i find a woman who cooks...well.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why would it matter if he were gay? He could still get married in the Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, Spain, South Africa, Massachusetts and California.
The Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, Spain, South Africa, Massachusetts and California are hardly the rest of the world, Tim.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
No, I'm not married. But seeing as though I'm 16, I can get married without parental consent if I wanted to. But being married at 20's not that bad, my sisters friend (who is about 20 now) got married and had a kid when she was 17.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's people on Smashboard who are married. But so far in this thread we've only seen about 2.

Top Bottom