• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AriqueNuubs

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely Amazing! Long Live Melee! Keep up the good work. I wanna see more vids like this. Too bad there aren't any..... :S

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I give this the combo vid of the year award, but for me, it's in between this and perfect dark.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
definitely the most godlike combo video. was so glad to see young link represented.

freaking ugh

so godlike wtf

Metà

Smash Master
I loved looking at the stock count and seeing that some of these suicide KO's were performed when they weren't even ahead in stock... Chile keepin it real, mad respect

and that Ganon KO at the end was just filthy, I had to take a shower after that.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
The amount of tech skill+ timing that these players display is pretty amazing.

Though i did like sd kills when they were a stock ahead, because its kinda practical. When they were even though i just looked at it being kinda cool.

Do these Chile players do anything besides play smash? Their fluidness looks almost comparable to mango's and that dude plays 5 hrs a day i heard.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The amount of tech skill+ timing that these players display is pretty amazing.

Though i did like sd kills when they were a stock ahead, because its kinda practical. When they were even though i just looked at it being kinda cool.

Do these Chile players do anything besides play smash? Their fluidness looks almost comparable to mango's and that dude plays 5 hrs a day i heard.
Are you trolling again? It's a combo video, of course it'll look amazing.. when in reality.. you know how it is.. I hope.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Has Chile ever participated in the US for a tourney?

What would i be trolling about? im just saying they have Mangos crisp fluid movement in this vid(for the most part.) Im not saying they are on Mango's level of intellect.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i met dark and thought he would be uninteresting and socially awkward and only play smash

he was a real cool guy, he had just come from basketball practice and i know ghost plays a lot of sports too

so yeah, they do other things, i dont know how they get fluid like they are

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Wow. The DI on some things was questionable, but this was still absolutely awesome to watch.

This is why our game is the best. =D (Well, one of the reasons)

Metà

Smash Master
Has Chile ever participated in the US for a tourney?

What would i be trolling about? im just saying they have Mangos crisp fluid movement in this vid(for the most part.) Im not saying they are on Mango's level of intellect.
I think you'll be really disappointed when you see some of their actual matches then...

weon - X

Smash Ace
lol i met dark, he is a very likable person, always joking around and know how to keep up with a conversation. :D and yeah like bigD said they do a lot of sports and i think he also won a scholarship so yeah hes got booksmarts too.

Erasor.

Smash Cadet
Wow great video. Sinji told me about this and I was so surprised to see that amazing combos. Good stuff from the Chile community.

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
haha i don't think that people really think that we have no life
i'd take the ball over a controller any day so would dark

and yay for the feedback :D
remember that it is a combo video, made for fun
so there, have fun watching it

also, Drew <3
hope we meet someday

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
haha i don't think that people really think that we have no life
i'd take the ball over a controller any day so would dark
Generally, when I play against people that don't play competitively, or when they see me playing a little bit alone in order to practice technical skill for half an hour, they think I have no life. Despite that I'm not on a hundredth of some top players' technical or mental level haha.

So even though I can grasp a little bit all the work you had to put in your practice of Melee, it would be stupid from me to say you have no life. I mean, it's always been so in the mind of a lot of people, "somebody better than me at something I've practiced a lot must have no life", but over the years, and not only through the exemple of Melee, I came to realize this is completely wrong.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I give this the combo vid of the year award, but for me, it's in between this and perfect dark.
I'd say this could be the best combo video of all time, maybe not relative to its time (less amazing things were more amazing back in the day) but content wise, I think this wins.

I don't even want to think about what they'd be like with a week of Mango.

Moritaka

Smash Cadet
Someone be honest here, who is Chile's best player? Is it Zein/Mabri/Star?
Actually, we have a really small scene here in Chile, so the best player is Zein imo.

Por cierto, buen video cabros, bonitos combos, ya lo vi en SBLA :awesome:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I don't know what to say. If The Chile players face Armada/Mango. It will be epic.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Haha I enjoyed this video very much =D. Sometimes to make creative combos nowadays... U just have to kill urself to do it. THOUGH I was hoping to see a combo I had in mind for falco but haven't seen it yet xD.

This was an awesome video and I enjoyed it very much. Hope you guys continue to keep making videos.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I'd say this could be the best combo video of all time, maybe not relative to its time (less amazing things were more amazing back in the day) but content wise, I think this wins.

I don't even want to think about what they'd be like with a week of Mango.
A week of them+mango would be the best combo video ever made.

Top Bottom