• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol@k9 being #1. silly kyle is still dabest. dat spot better move down once i take my free $20. :wario:

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol ok i'll stop tryin to troll. but really, im looking forward to this.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hey Shawn what is your home address? I think I moved really close to you and we need to chill.

And I need another no-pants party with the Suess soon.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Why isn't greg on the pr? I thought k9 said that you only had to show up to one tourney if you were pr last season.
You have to go to at least 2 tourneys in the season to be eligible for the PR, regardless of whether you are already on the previous one. It has been this way for 2 or 3 seasons now. The reason it was changed btw, was because besides it being an easy criteria to meet (there's always at least 5 tourneys a season), we want to encourage active participation, and not having people swing by only for 1 tournament per season just so they can keep a PR spot (I'm not accusing Greg of doing that though).

Hey Shawn what is your home address? I think I moved really close to you and we need to chill.
Sounds like soon it's gonna be the rise of Aaven. ;_;

Saffy

Smash Ace
You have to go to at least 2 tourneys in the season to be eligible for the PR, regardless of whether you are already on the previous one.
Not to be a jerk but if what you are saying is true... why is Rubio in HM then? He only went to one tournament. O_o

Predictions:

Nazo gonna be #2 next pr behind kyle the beautiful <3

Oh and I was wondering if I could get a picture with everyone next tourney (Hopefully tucson is there)... Like a group one since we need one <3.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Not to be a jerk but if what you are saying is true... why is Rubio in HM then? He only went to one tournament. O_o

Predictions:

Nazo gonna be #2 next pr behind kyle the beautiful <3

Oh and I was wondering if I could get a picture with everyone next tourney (Hopefully tucson is there)... Like a group one since we need one <3.
To be fair, I was an HM after my first tournament here in AZ. Just let him enjoy the spotlight, it's nice.

And thanks saffy, I'm glad you have faith in me :). it was also my prediction as well, just two rankings lower than my prediction.

Also, PR image. Don't beat me up if you think it's bad.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
It was supposed to be Superheroes lol. But people started to argue over the true meaning of a "superhero". So I was like, whatever, be who you want.

k9.

Smash Ace
if you and kyle are 1-1 this past season why do you go above him?
Its not only about the sets that is very important but there are other factors.

Me and kyle went 3-2 (Kyle 3) in sets, with me having the most recent set wins. Kyle had 2 first places i had 4 in a row.

Kyle placed above me once, i placed above him once and it was the most recent one.

I also had wins on yoshiken and maize and kyle didn't. That puts me at number one.

I am going to make sure this isn't even up for debate next time, never losing to kyle again.

Damn i won't get respect until i win apex or some **** LOL. **** EVERYONE.

Jane

Smash Hero
k9, i had mad respect for you. i know you dont like the fact that the entire smash community is on kyle's dick while you barely get any of the limelight. i understand. and i appreciate the fact that you stay hungry for the number 1 spot. i want you to keep getting better.

but, however many 1st places you had more than kyle dont matter if kyle wasnt there. whoever you beat in this state that kyle didnt beat doesnt matter because we all know kyle beats them. the only thing that matters is you and kyle's head to head. (unless of course either of you two lose to someone below you, but that hasnt happened).

now, i dont care THAT much, and this is the only time i'll speak about it. but i just dont feel like you earned taking the crown away from kyle this season. like i said, all that matters is the head to head. not how many times you beat everyone else, because kyle beats everyone else too.

k9.

Smash Ace
But that isn't how it works bro, if you were a panelist you would know. No offense even Tyrant is a panelist for socal, and has been for 3 years now. He told kira he wasn't number 1 last season.

If he says that i got all the facts right, THEN IM PRETTY SURE I EARNED MY ****.

Jane

Smash Hero
ok. if its not how it works its not how it works. i'm just stating my opinion on how i would determine who is best.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I think it comes down to "Kyle didn't enter enough tournaments" lol. You have the most recent win against Kyle though, so I can't complain. But don't go around acting like you proved you're the defacto best in Arizona. While all that other stuff does matter when it comes down to PR specifics, as Jonny said the only thing that really matters in the eyes of the community is the head-to-head. I don't think there is anyone in the state who would bet against Kyle if he played Maize and Kurtis, no offense to them.

In other news, I think it's kind of rude to Yummy to list his main as MK. He used MK at one of 2 tournaments, where MK wasn't even listed as his number 1 most used character. It should be either just random or like Jiggs up in front. Don't get him short in the eyes of the people. Not that I think Thomas cares LOL.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey Nazo, I know it's a little late and all...

But:

SillyKyle should be: Silly Kyle

And would it be possible to change my super hero? lol
If it is, you should put in Sailor Moon <3

Top Bottom