• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I don't like coming back from work to find this ****, it's major spam. No more.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Dont let dem white trash boss you Gabe, do what our people do best; steal thier shiz, **** smash their Women, and blend it all together with gun shots.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm living in Tempe now and I'd like to start playing Brawl again. I'm living at southern and rural so if there is a smashfest going on in the area (chris's house) then give me a call or text because I don't check the boards that often.

I'm also down to play Brawl minus, that game is sick.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm living in Tempe now and I'd like to start playing Brawl again. I'm living at southern and rural so if there is a smashfest going on in the area (chris's house) then give me a call or text because I don't check the boards that often.

I'm also down to play Brawl minus, that game is sick.
Wanna play today? I got some time before I have to work at 5. Let me know

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
is there any tournys this july???
Because i want to go since i got my driving license......

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
Kira's birthday is the end of June so we're probably throwing him a birthday/harassment tournament where we will buy him cake from Africa
Oh because i get out of college july 1st so i have a lot of time after but i'll see if i can go
and lmao from africa??? Nice.... i wonder how those look like.....
and harassment? I don't want to be involved in that

Top Bottom