• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

forward

Smash Champion
Yea Jar'd just come to my house man haha! Come tuesday night, like 7:30 and you can spend the night. Pat is coming over that night and Bryce is coming over wednesday morning after that.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
**** Tuesday/Thursday is rough for me cause I've got to be home at like 12 the next day but I'll see what I can do.

jun0

Smash Rookie
hey all whats up, i played with some of u guys last time at dark link's house. i was the ice climbers/metaknight guy, i'm back in town for the week, anyone trying to meet up to play?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Dang black crimson where have you been
Hell and back. I graduated, got a car, got a new place. But no job...go figure, eh?

Oh snapdazzle! The blackest of crimsons returns! Where ya been? Training you brawl skills in a cave at the top of a mountain with a brawl sage?
Er...somethin' like that. After my latest tournies severa months ago, I needed to just back-da-fuuu-off for a while, so I wound up quitting for several months to try and get my priorities strait. That, and my Wii either needs to be repaired or replaced entirely if it keeps acting the way it is...so practice on Brawl directly has been pretty tough.

In truth, I got some deep retrospect on my gaming; my room mates are hardcore (super competative) gamers, and I've been playing some serious Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, ect...I'm the top on the block in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (for once). I've also become more adept as a player for it, and I'm a bit more of a Melee'er now too.
(Les'see who can take me in DBZ nao!?)

Hopefully if I can get a ride, because I neither have my licence yet, nor any gas money, I think I can finally come back to the scene and start aving fun with you guys again.

Jane

Smash Hero
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ^____________^

my emerald controller is finally here!

i took out the springs in my old controller and was gonna use that for brawl, and this one for melee but... its just SOOOO sexy, i think ill just use it no matter which game i play :laugh:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Sounds good Forward. I'll make it to your house over the next two days. Just uh where is it lol.

And at @blackchrimson, You've got a car, but no license. While that's odd, that's pretty awesome. At least you'll have something when you get it.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ^____________^

my emerald controller is finally here!

i took out the springs in my old controller and was gonna use that for brawl, and this one for melee but... its just SOOOO sexy, i think ill just use it no matter which game i play :laugh:
that is awesome

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Forward you having a smashfest at ur house? I think Jard or Duff said you were? Text me
602 541 2859

Gah777

Smash Lord
Meh, might not make it to this tourney... Didn't get my request off in time... We'll see though. I know you guys will miss me up-bing and taunting at people, after all, I am the one and only AZ Taunter

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Forward says he can have a mini smashfest at his house today for like 2 or 3 more people. Me forward and jun0 will be there for sure, and then anyone else who wants to go. I think me and Jun0 were gonna get there at like 6 so if anyone wants to come between 5 and 6 to his house (ill text u his address and stuff) just text me 602 541 2859. If youre a newer melee player or even brawl player forward said he wants to train some noobs :chuckle: im assuming if you know forward u can just let him know u wanna come instead. He only wants like 2 or 3 more people though so let us know if u wanna go

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha.

****, I will not have played with anybody for like a month after once this vacation is over.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Tekken vs Street fighter, and 3's online. hype

and week of Apex people not going should get together and have a get together. Wait....haha

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i think you guys should host melee at the next one, if possible

the test-run for it last time was really weak because tucson couldn't go, plus all the other locals who randomly show up just didn't seem to be informed of it.

also

when are we gonna start using that venue you guys have been talking about for months?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
its really laziness and lack of transportation keeping us from going over there and setting up a tourny date with them. that is all.

Top Bottom