• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I was wondering that too...
Who is Smoom? That name alone sounds scrubbish haha. (Although who am I to judge...)

Gah777

Smash Lord
He's an IC player, he's really good. But yeah, my pool sucked. 5 people played 3 of my worst personal matchups (MK, Diddy, IC's). There was also a pretty good G&W player that I might have been able to beat, but *insert tired and low moral johns here*. There was also some random scrub in there (besides me, lol) and he was actually the only one I beat, haha. Everyone in my pool was pretty cool though.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
That's because Mesa is just that cool.

Aw, sad life. I just realized last month's tournament was the last one for the season, and it was the only tournament I went to. So I don't have a chance at getting on the PR. Not hat I would...but I could still hope, right?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I know what you mean...

Speaking of, surely you can generate more hype for this next tourney if you post the new PR sooner than later. Just sayin

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
is this new PR late because you guys are having a hard time deciding?

I dont think I can make this next one, they were missing me a lot at work and honestly, I really need the money right now. but I'll certainly be looking forward to the next one

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
HELLO ARIZONA. I just moved out here from Toledo, Ohio.
I also posted on the AZ Melee PR social. I play both melee and brawl.
I live in peoria, i have my own transportation, i have 3 controllers, and a copy of brawl and melee.
I'm VERY eager to play. If there's anyone in the area, I would love to come throw around endless matches :).

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Sucks that the final bracket image is missing for both APRD4 Round 1 & 2. :/ Though I just remembered that I managed to take some pics of the bracket of APRD4 R2 while it was in progress (in case the computer decided to go to sh*t). Hope this helps to determine the new PR:

Also, for the record, I 2-0'd Brett and Green in APRD4 R1. <3

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the AZ Smash scene Noctournez! :D We're always glad to get new people in our crew. Here's many of the bad*ss mo-fo's you'll hopefully be seeing soon:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah mah god! I recognize some of those sexy *******s! And I also see darklink in there ;)

Haha Bryce's pose is awesome.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Is that Nicknyte in the background? I swear he's always hiding somewhere in the background in every picture...

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
lol, why is Angela surrounded by a bunch of different guys, and I am not one of them? Hahaha.

Also, that poster on the right says it all. We are a CITY OF CHAMPS!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Welcome to the AZ Smash scene Noctournez! :D We're always glad to get new people in our crew. Here's many of the bad*ss mo-fo's you'll hopefully be seeing soon:

Good eye Light. I was at this brawl tourney. :D

Dude, I am kinda like my posts on this board. I am just everywhere

P.S. Barely noticable, but I have two fingers pointing down on both hands for nn or Nicknyte

- Nicknyte on Vman's PC.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
the **** is with my hair lol

Cool as hell pic, but just gotta say, Alex looks like a Mongolian monkey or some **** lol.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
We all miss you to justin... are you commin back to az anytime soon? You most def should.. we have all gotten a lot better and I'm sure you have to. I miss the good ole az crew... ahhhh good times :)

Also... we need to decide next date for tourny so I can request it off. Maybe sometime next month? At least3 weeks advanced notice would be nice :)

Oh and thanks david... I always try to look my best hahahaha. I'm gonna look up when that nm tourny is so I can get thosdse days off.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
May I ask who the other 2 were that were being considered for 10th?

EDIT: I'm certain Jonny is one. I just can't think right now

Top Bottom