• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Chris! Why aren't you going to Genesis???

Also that power ranking looks AMAZING! I like how you still see the characters they use. All the non-revelant image power rankings seem to always neglect that important factor.

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
Daaaamn Angela that's pretty awesome. I used to feel cool when I could make a smiley face on Paint but damn...
And oh shizzle I got a Pokemon >:D Didn't see that coming.

And Rave, I'm so there :p Although I'll be leaving early since I work that night.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Holy **** that PR is amazing! I like how the challengers approaching are semi-legendaries.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
D'aww, you guys always give me the warm fuzzies <3 Thanks a bunch!

i love how the challengers are pseudo legendaries too.

edit- very clever, angela! i see that generation succession on the challengers approaching haha.
I like how the challengers approaching are semi-legendaries.
Yay, I was hoping someone would notice those!

Can anyone give me a ride to Rave's house on Sunday?
Yoshiken and I could give you a ride, if you don't mind us leaving around 5:00pm.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I know k9 is looking for a ride as well.

Dook, I see you lurking. You should come too! ;D

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, some smashers are coming over today to play Brawl so that Stevo can get some practice in before he leaves for Genesis tomorrow morning. Is anyone else interested in coming as well?

It will probably not be until about 5:00 or somewhere around there, since Angela has work, and I have a few errands that I need to run.

Jane

Smash Hero
lost my pokemon black =( starting back from square one
daaaamn that sucks yo. the other day, i retardedly decided to save right as my ds was dying. it just BARELY saved in time. like by a hair. i was so scared my **** was gonna get corrupted haha.

oh but yeah next time i want pokemon rematches from everyone. i've been working on some pokes so i'm ready to kick *** and chew bubble gum.

k9.

Smash Ace
@Yoshiken when i arrive at the smashfest D.O.A!

@Genesis crew

Gl to all of you going i really hope the best for you EXP wise

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Just a little more info about the Smashfest I'm having today. :) It starts at 1pm (but you won't be forced to wait outside if you arrive a bit earlier), and will probably end around midnight. About 7-12 people will be showing up, so if you can please bring a Wii and/or TV so we can do plenty of 1v1s. :)

And here's my address/contact info again:

Biltmore Promenade Condominium
2625 E Indian School Rd
Unit 343 (Building 12...i.e. the last building you encounter if you follow the parking lot)
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Phone (call or text): 480-522-6912

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Damn how often do you have these? Today was a bad day for me =/
Actually, four or five of us (usually me, Yoshiken, K9, Stevo, GV7, sometimes others) like to get together and have a smashfest here in Mesa whenever we feel like playing Brawl. On average, I'd say it's about every two weeks. They just aren't always announced here in the thread. :p

If you're interested in joining us sometime, we could get your number and call you up when one is happening!

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
You should call me too, or just message me to see if I can make it, if you're going to have a smashfest.

Or you can just tell Prevv to tell me.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
So um, I propose we have the Ganon challenge for a side tourney next tournament. :D

(I'm sorry)

Boozar challenge dude whats this ganon stuff about.
Copypasta from the SA thread

The Rules
1. You do not win the Ganon challenge.
2. 1 Player vs. anyone between the following four players: K Prime, Espy, Max10n, PhantomX, or Paw (maybe this could be changed to any three smashers from the PR?) , all three of them as Ganondorf. Ganon Challenges are ONLY valid vs. three of the players listed.
3. Team Attack and Time Limit are both turned Off.
4. Smashville ONLY.
5. The player attempts (up to 3 consecutive tries) to take off as many stocks as possible. The key word being "attempts".
6. You DO NOT win the Ganon challenge.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I do play online but I just plain havent got a lot of time if we can find a time that works I'd be more than happy to play though
sweet! im usually available throughout the day except until night. any time before then is fine by me

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Here's wishing all our AZ players much luck. May they have their opponents' dicks sucked like they've never been sucked before.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Anyone not at Genesis want to come over and brawl today or tomorrow (or possibly both!). I am bored, and I was able to borrow a Wii for the weekend, and so I don't want my efforts of getting a full set up go to waste.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Sorry, that's just way too far for us to pick you up :( We want you to come, though! We love new people

Also,

YAAAY GO KYLE! <3 Just saw him beat Alphicans in the Genesis stream. Keep it up!

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, that's just way too far for us to pick you up :( We want you to come, though! We love new people

Also,

YAAAY GO KYLE! <3 Just saw him beat Alphicans in the Genesis stream. Keep it up!
Where are you guys? because im honestly super bored and wanting to get back into the smash scene again. Im perfectly fine paying $10 for gas or whatever :p

Top Bottom