• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
If there was a border jumping contest we would win hands down. Push up contest sounds badass though :D
hahaha im not sure if i would win. i dont have enough experience and knowledge of my roots! my family has been here for quite awhile! I dont even know spanish :( i love mexican food though so does that qualify me?

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I vote on something I can win at, like a run. We should run a 5k, or maybe just a mile...

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess we would have to wait until November 5th to have a tournament, but that is so far away...

I know it is close, but this weekend would be perfect for a tournament for my schedule, hahaha. Dangit, if only I posted sooner. I would love to have a tournament this weekend.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The best part of the crew battle was the shit Dekar was talking. Mainly against Polt lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I am also down for a mile run side tourney :p

but in all seriousness, since the pushups aren't brawl related, we can do it at any time. It'll take like, minutes
therefore also making it an additional side tourney, as opposed to a substitution for a brawl-related one

****, where'd quick edit go

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tournament going to be held on 29th rave and I already planned it the day of the last tourney. Also seriously lets do the push ups thing it will be tight as frick. AKA screw you duffy

with love,
Kira

BTW Status update on my life as a Negro

- I finally got a job. I work at chipotle at Tempe marketplace.

- I just got my drivers license. but my dad says he doesnt trust me yet to use any of his 7 vehicles.

- My sister moved in my house. She is very good looking. Is it ok that im attracted to her? (she is my ex step sister so technically no blood relation what so ever in the slightest)

- I discovered my Grandpa is in a Black history museum for being one of the first black people to live and own his own property in tempe.

Straights > Gays

Jane

Smash Hero
jesus christ, kira. you almost scared the **** out of me. of course its ok to be attracted as long as shes not blood! hahaha

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
No relations? Good she wont look anything like Ur ugly *** kira! Wheres the invite for the sleep over? Haha jk. Heck yeah since Im working at the jcpenny at the tempe marketplace i can walk right to the chipotle for free food :)

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Kevin, no, I already talked with Rave and Sean last night, it can't be on the 29th. Gamers Inn is too busy that day with Halloween events, I already talked to them. Also, a lot of smashers are probably going to be gone for Halloween weekend, I know Angela and I will. I thought I told you this before.

It will probably have to be November 5th, or we can just have it this weekend :D...

And we have to have a different side event than the pushups thing, as that will last like two minutes. I vote Low Tier doubles!

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
if the tournament is on the 29th, I should be able to make it. Sorry for being lazy to scroll through, but it's in phoenix right? o-o

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, in the phoenix area. Gamers Inn is actually in Mesa, which is right next to Phoenix. And it has pretty much been decided that the tournament will be November 5th.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
is it after the one Yoshiken is talking about? I could have sworn someone last night said it would be early november too

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nyte Lyte I is Melee.
Nyte Lyte II is Brawl.
All Odd numbers are Melee, All Evens are Brawl.
After I run NYTE Lyte I this weekend, I will plan for the next tournament in November. Judging by my budget, it will be Nov. 19th. That way, there is 2 Brawl tournaments in the same month 2 weeks away. MK is allowed, BTW. I want to destroy the Sage of Salt: Shortlink in his own, pathetic, game.

BTW MikeHaze, that is so short Notice lol

Top Bottom