• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yeah there's something for everyone, Heysuess can **** in UMvC3 and I am definitely watching it. We should have multiple carpools and put as much AZ attendance into this as possible.

If I absolutely had to I'm willing to fly there, it's an extra $130-150 but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Jane

Smash Hero
would anyone like to purchase my copy of STARCRAFT 2 for $20? the only caveat is that your "real name" will be Eddie Farias and your actual sc2 username will only be changeable if you pay money (the current username is Jumanji).

let me know if interested.

Jane

Smash Hero
hell no i'm not done lol. i just want a fresh account that will have my name AND i finally decided on what i want my sc tag to be so yeah, need a new account before someone steals me name :)

and yes, you should totally buy it so we can play together!!

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
tokyo let me ride with you there.
If I'm going to SoCal that weekend I'll definitely be able to take up to 4 people.

@Jane: you should play with me and Brett.

EDIT: can someone throw a smashfest tomorrow? I might not be able to go to the tournament on Saturday so I wanted to play some before the weekend.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Shawn if you guys come over do you think you could bring back the TV I let you use. That way we have another setup. I only have one TV and one Wii.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Let it be known, that if you willy nillies don't bring Street Fighter with you tomorrow, there will be a price to pay.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Yeah I threw one. I didn't look at this page once people started to show up sorry man. Xerox, GV7, and Aaven came through. They just left. You guys should come next time. We also played Rockband, SF, and MvC. Good times.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Xerox, GV7, and Aaven came through. They just left. You guys should come next time. We also played Rockband, SF, and MvC. Good times.
Damn I would love to hear Robert do vocals, for some reason I imagine he would be one of the most terrible singers ever.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I usually play vocals if I like the song choice, I was busy playing Smash at the time though.

Thanks for the food Heysuess. Have fun tomorrow Phoenix.

Top Bottom