• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I saw someone might bring a stream setup? If you end up streaming please post it! I need something to watch on my drive to California

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
Dad ain't at home.. not looking good. Or if I do show I'll be fashionably late 8]
If I manage to make it out.. stay away from me. I feel like I have the flu.

Also I can't imagine you singing Robert... omg.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I got August 17th-19th off work in the event that we can get a carpool going to Revelations, trying to plan ahead a bit. If not I'm probably still taking a plane as I stated before.

Let's go AZ. <3

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Tucson doesn't have a place to host the tourney so most likely Phoenix will have to host the August 11th Tourney. Tucson can host one 2 weeks after that when the U of A is able to accommodate us.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For those going to WHOBO 4, reg ends on July 31st so please reg ASAP. Also, please bring full setups if possible cuz the event will go very slow if you dont help me out.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
^ Lol, I am going to make this happen. Funnest tournament I have ever had because of that, even if I didn't enter.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
It looks like Tucson doesn't have a place to host the tourney so most likely Phoenix will have to host the August 11th Tourney. Tucson can host one 2 weeks after that when the U of A is able to accommodate us.
How lol would that be if I hosted a tourney on August 25th while still having jet lag and having started (and missed) 2 classes? :D

k9.

Smash Ace
The results thread will be up tonight. Here is the bracket for yesterdays brawl tonight.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Shawn, Kevin, Tyrant and Yummy?

Damn I wish I would have gone, I could have made Top 5(And by that I mean 5th).

Fludd

Smash Rookie
Can we get this commentary up please ;) Me and Yoshiken def need to represent the AZ scene at apex. We could get the Az's Brawl scene known for having the best commentators lol.

forward

Smash Champion
I heard you guys are the ones mainly playing/hosting P:M. LMK when that happens, that game is fun.

Also, is anybody from AZ going to ReveLAtions next month?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I heard you guys are the ones mainly playing/hosting P:M. LMK when that happens, that game is fun.

Also, is anybody from AZ going to ReveLAtions next month?
I plan on going, I don't think AZ has put together an official carpool yet but we'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom