• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Lies. We'll get you guys next time. :glare:

To quote Shawn, "Lucky *** bull****!"
lol! Love you guys.

But really, while it was lucky for us when Shawn suicided, he was MK, and there is really no excuse to suicide as a Metaknight.

You definitely had some great highlights though, like when you got that double kill on me and Stevo with that Ike F-smash, or when me and Shawn died and you had to fight Stevo one on one and you beat him.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
lol! Love you guys.

But really, while it was lucky for us when Shawn suicided, he was MK, and there is really no excuse to suicide as a Metaknight.

You definitely had some great highlights though, like when you got that double kill on me and Stevo with that Ike F-smash, or when me and Shawn died and you had to fight Stevo one on one and you beat him.
Thanks. <3

Fun matches all around, salty or not I had a lot of fun in those matches. We should definitely schedule that $5 MM next time.

k9.

Smash Ace
Xerox is hosting a smashfest at his place/ pre tourney. His number is 602 350 7409.

See you guys there!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Xerox's Smashfest is starting at 10:30pm.

My Smashfest is starting at 4:00pm, so if you guys want to play at my place in the meantime then head to his place that would be best.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
If the PR was made after these past two tournies:
:troll:

1. Silly Kyle
2. Yummy
3. K9
4. KiraFlax
5. Stevo
6. GV7
7. SmileyFace
8/9/10. Aaven/RaveRemix/Zynetic

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
So hopefully now that it's mid-August, we can go ahead and have the next tourney in Tucson! Let's do it either the 25th, the 1st, or the 8th, depending on what day is most popular/what day Phoenix is able to travel to there. What day do you guys prefer?

Napos

Smash Ace
I'll be attending the next one. NM is the ****ing house.

sillykyle, house me

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
If the PR was made after these past two tournies:

1. Silly Kyle
2. Yummy
3. K9
4. KiraFlax
5. Stevo
6. GV7
7. SmileyFace
8/9/10. Aaven/RaveRemix/Zynetic
Smiley. <3

I am definitely not anything lower than 6th though, and I'm hell bent on proving it with results like yesterday. I tied for 6th yesterday out of AZ and will keep giving it my all. Hopefully I'll have some nice results from ReveLAtions this weekend as well.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yummy wouldn't be higher than me i have wins on kira lol. he gets ***** by kira in tourney.

Oh and for the tuscon tourney it should be on the 25th, we don't need to wait 3 weeks for another one.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Aaven deserves a bump up, so does Smiley and Rave :3..

Yummy I think still deserves 4th, but he's getting close with K9. Kyle/Kira still should be top 2.

Also I get a feeling that I should main a character no one else in the state uses... it'd be nice to contribute to the variety we already have. I really like pit though... >,<

Means I'd have to choose from here... Unless I'm missing some characters.

:bowser2: :ganondorf: :popo: :dedede: :link2: :luigi2: :pt: :samus2: :zerosuitsamus: :sheik: :wolf: :zelda:

Since I am sittin in the ER, I composed a list of who I know uses what character but I know some of you RARELY use these characters, or never do in tourney.

:bowser2: - Smiley, Kira
:falcon: - Lance, Tommy
:diddy: - Sad Panda
:dk2: - Stevo, Sea
:falco: - K9
:fox: - Relic
:gw: - Smiley, Meowk, Ominous, GV7
:ganondorf: - Kira
:popo: - Yoshiken, Sea, Tommy, Rache
:ike: - Aaven
:jigglypuff: - Stevo
:dedede: - :random:
:kirby2: - Yummy!, Tree
:link2: - K9
:lucario: - Anjila, Herro
:lucas: - GV7, Stuff, Mikey
:luigi2: - SS, Yoshiken, Bazooka Joe
:mario2: - Stevo, Bazooka Joe
:marth: - Zynetik, Aaven
:metaknight: - Yummy!, K9, P-ricky, Sea, Smiley, darklink
:ness: - Ness682, Pixel
:peach: - Silly Kyle, Smiley, Sea
:pikachu: - RGB (Prev)
:olimar: - SS, Jane, RGB/Prev
:pit: - Kira, Sea
:pt: - :random: , Leroy?
:rob: - Kira, GV7, Meowk, Xerox, Pixel
:samus2: - Ominous
:sheik: - Ominous, Rave
:snake: - Yummy!, Lance, Sea, Tommy
:sonic: - Nazo, Ethil, Wanna
:toonlink: - Rave
:wario: - Wafty, Wanna
:wolf: - Sea
:yoshi2: - Yoshiken
:zelda: - Sea, Silly Kyle
:zerosuitsamus: - Mikey, Sea

:phone:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I was starting to pick up wolf for just this reason, but seeing this, I might change to D3 instead. Wolf is fun as hell, but I can't stand his recovery.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I was starting to pick up wolf for just this reason, but seeing this, I might change to D3 instead. Wolf is fun as hell, but I can't stand his recovery.
I literally have never seen anyone use DDD in tournament here besides back in 2009-2010 when Dark Shifter was playing... but I know k9 uses him to an extent for friendlies/mm's, and I have seen k9 bring out DDD in doubles at the tournament before the last.
I have used wolf against pixel's Rob at one tournament... XD I got fair'd to death off the stage twice.

:pt: seems pretty fun, but it's like you have to learn 3 characters, and the moves become so stale after awhile so that sucks. And :charizard: is with 2 other losers :/...

:phone:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I used to main DDD a while ago, but I stopped because everyone hated it when I used him. But now I play like a total ******* with my friends, so it looks like it is time for the pretty penguin to come to the party.

Jane

Smash Hero
well if youre gonna put me on that list, you have to put ganon for me as well. ganon is my niggi for life.

oh and my choice for your nonused main is ZSS. cuz shes good, hot, and fun to watch.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to expand on your awesome list, Saffy. :3

:metaknight: - Yummy!, K9, P-ricky, Sea, SmileyFace, Darklink, Moo
:olimar: - SS, Jane, RGB/Prevv, Derpdaberp
:diddy: - SadPanda
:popo: - Yoshiken, Sea, TommyDerMeister, Rache, Kinko
:snake: - Yummy!, Lance, Sea, Brush, TommyDerMeister
:falco: - K9, R@per, Zav
:marth: - Zynetic, Zenix, Airvault
:pikachu2: - RGB (Prevv), Anjila
:wario: - Wafty, Wanna, Wobbles
:zerosuitsamus: - Mikey, Sea, Gizmo
:lucario: - Anjila, Herro, Falln
:dedede: - :random:
:toonlink: - RaveRemix, Fortefreak, Hykan, WyrmHero, Axe
:wolf: - Sea, Prime, Tru, Anjila
:gw: - SmileyFace, MeowK, Ominous, GV7, Black, 8bit
:fox: - Relic, EEF
:peach: - Silly Kyle, SmileyFace, Sea, Muffin
:pit: - KiraFlax, WyrmHero, Sea
:rob: - KiraFlax, GV7, MeowK, Xerox, BrokenPixel
:kirby2: - Yummy!, Tree, Kinko
:sonic: - Nazo, Ethil, Wanna
:dk2: - Stevo, Sea
:ike: - Aaven
:sheik: - RaveRemix, Ominous, Moo
:yoshi2: - Yoshiken, Sunnycide, Angel
:ness2: - Ness682, BrokenPixel
:pt: - Derpdaberp, Leroy
:luigi2: - SS, Yoshiken, Bazooka Joe, Ryu, Nicknyte, Derpdaberp
:lucas: - GV7, Stuff, Mikey, Nazo
:mario2: - Stevo, Bazooka Joe, Prime
:samus2: - HeySeuss, Ominous
:bowser2: - SmileyFace, KiraFlax, Derpdaberp
:falcon: - Lance, TommyDerMeister, Stevo
:jigglypuff: - Stevo, KineticClash
:link2: - K9
:zelda: - Sea, Silly Kyle, Yoshiken, RaveRemix
:ganondorf: - KiraFlax, Jane, Yoshiken

Oh, and the 25th sounds great for the tourney. Someone get that thread up!!

Anjila

Smash Cadet
I've used Wolf in tourney. Actually, I'd like to start using him more often.

Also, get Yoshiken on dat Ganondorf

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I secondary Lucas, though you'll never see me use him unless it's friendlies, MMs, or dubs.
I want to get back on track with Sonic before I start throwing secondaries out there.

I also use peach, but in comparison to the peaches here I'm pretty much bottom tier.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Aaven deserves a bump up...
Thanks.

As for my Marth, I've only used him in a singular match in one set against Nazo, and I don't really plan on ever using him again, I'm a one-character type of guy.

You guys can keep me labeled under him if you'd like though, I still have fun using him in friendlies.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I like ZSS but I don't like her moveset at all and recovery... :I I know a recovery is something you can improve on but yeah :/. I don't think she teams with many characters well at all unless it's :ness2: /:lucas:/ or :gw: and of course :metaknight:. Doubles is my favorite so I'd like a character that is somewhat viable in that.

If I had to choose it'd probably be 1) :wolf: 2) :zelda: 3) :luigi2: and then 4th for :pt:... errr :charizard: <3.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
If we have the tournament on the 25th, would there be anyone here who could carpool me to Tucson? There is no way Angela will get home from work in time.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Sadly I will not be attending the tournament on the 25th, I work on that Saturday and after requesting four days off for ReveLAtions I'm not willing to let go of any more hours at work.

Have fun in Tucson though guys, seems like it's been forever since I've gone there.

Top Bottom