• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
"tales of" characters !
Hyesz.

So, now that we have 10+ new nominations for PR themes, can we have a list of what is/will be accepted as some of the new candidates for voting? My "Tales Of" Theme already got a vote for candidacy and I think it's worth putting in with the rest.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm officially changing my vote to B-tier actors, that is pretty damn funny. And so is my choice for it, Kathy Griffin.

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
really?
ok then, considering they were talking about me being on honorable mentions, I vote for historical figures too (as Shakespeare)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The current standings for the next PR theme:

Historical Figures (8)
Yoshiken, Jane (Math + Science), Dookdigity, Prime, GV7, Derpdaberp, RaveRemix, Silly Kyle

Anime (4)
Xerox, K9, Trevor, KiraFlax

Manly Men (2)
Nazo, Aaven

"Tales of" characters (2)
Saffy, Yummy

B-tier actors (1)
MeowKitteh

And with no votes:
My Little Pony, Rage Faces, Snakes, Fast Food Mascots, Long Wong's Wing Flavors, Mythological Gods, Mythological Beasts, Comic Strip Characters

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure there's no chance anything but Historical Figures winning at this point. ^_^ So go ahead and select who you want to be if you haven't done so already!

So far people have chosen:

GV7: Gandhi
Derpdaberp: Shakespeare
RaveRemix: Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, Audrey Hepburn, or Charlie Chaplin (can't decide!!)
Aaven: Julius Caeser

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Pretty sure I'm going to be able to get myself back on PR since we have a tourney or two left.

I'm going to call dibs on Julius Caesar.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Why are people picking characters so early lol. Get your spot first, don't just feel entitled to being on the pr. Not to mention, higher ranking=earlier picking priority.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Why are people picking characters so early lol. Get your spot first, don't just feel entitled to being on the pr. Not to mention, higher ranking=earlier picking priority.

I believe it's just to build excitement and anticipation, I don't see any harm in this. As with last season and the Yummy/Angela picks if anyone higher on the PR wants someone that was already picked (Kyle wanting Marilyn Monroe...) they can simply state who they wanted and we'll change it when the season ends.

Also Jar'd, you and Duff0 should attend these last few tournaments if possible, I think you guys should take a PR spot and definitely deserve one. Make us work for these PR spots.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm getting a car soon, so I'll probably drop by the next Phoenix tournament. No promises though.

Saffy

Smash Ace
*_* ughh did you guys wanna do that regional in November? 1st week (Nov 3rd)? or is it bad to schedule it a week after E4?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
**** MAN.

I would like to go, because of you etc, but League finals are that weekend. This is going to be a tough decision.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
APRD10 is going to be on october 6th at the game zone. And for those of of you that dont know it may be my last tournament here.
I probably won't be going to the Tucson tournament, but I will one-hundred percent make it to the tournament on October 6th.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Kira where are you moving? :(

Also if I go on the 6th I'll be very late... like 5:30 pm because my nephews 1st Birthday is that day from 1-4 pm. Doubt I'll be on time to enter.

Top Bottom