• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
yay!!! rob is comming back!!!

sorry rob, ive been learning wario and id like to think im decent :) no where near you but still pretty good :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
OMFG ROB PLEASE COME BACK

phoenix will be unstoppable if you do (Axe, you, and Sean pretty much LOL)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah... there was a period of time where it looked like I wouldn't be returning because of finances; I was getting job interviews back here and it seemed like I'd be needing to save up money for about 6 months. That time, however, is past, and I will be coming back with a vengeance.

But I haven't touched Brawl at all, lol. It's okay though, the game is 75% reading people, 20% not trying to punish things you think you should be able to but can't, and 5% chaingrabs. So I think I'm good :D

<3 J/k, it's like at least 30% chaingrabs.

Says the Melee ICs main.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
So Wobbles, when are you going to be back this way? I REALLY want to get to know you since I didn't get the chance while you were here and I want to make up for it. :)

We are gonna Karaoke "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny". Cause I sang the entire song on the way to NM and someone told me you sang it before. I can also Pokerap, so if you can throw that down too it'd be super epic as opposed to just epic.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Blood. I'm actually listening to that song right now no lies!

But yay Wab is coming back! Hey Rob! Come thru New Mexico on your way back and visit us for a bit k.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
January 3rd.

My apologizes to NM, but I'll be flying. Though it wouldn't surprise me if I do have a stop in the Querq, since I usually fly Southwest. So if you want to bring a Gamecube and a TV and set it up in the airport, I'M TOTALLY DOWN.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
OMG DARK LINK!!!!!1!111!1!!!ONEONEELEVEN!11!!

But that video is horrible =/ Chris step it up. :p

cruzer1234

Smash Rookie
Congrats everyone nice meeting you .

Didnt get a chance to meet everyone had to leave early. but good stuff.

tw1n

Smash Champion
January 3rd.

My apologizes to NM, but I'll be flying. Though it wouldn't surprise me if I do have a stop in the Querq, since I usually fly Southwest. So if you want to bring a Gamecube and a TV and set it up in the airport, I'M TOTALLY DOWN.
Haha probably not bro. But worth a shot right =]

Hey Light, BloodHawk and JustinthecrazyKamikaze! The video game we were working on is finished! Bryce already downloaded it and started playin. If you want the download link just PM me k. Or ask Bryce too... maybe Bryce can just burn you all copies of the game too lol.

A darklink combo video will only be great if it has me and my bro **** talking for him as the music hahaha

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
OMGGGGGGGGG HYPE!!!!

smashfest my place monday, the 28th! starting round 4ish.... bring setups. aim me or pm me for my number. major cross streets are val vista and elliot. HYPE NUKKA'S!

Top Bottom