• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: AZ Deadlock

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
I was going to let this all go, but now that Max Falcon posted this **** i can't let it go.

@Torgo You're a *****. I'm not the only one in the brawl scene that thinks this about you. What you said about my MM with Silly Kyle was irrelevant because you had nothing to do with it. You are not in the Glendale or Tuscon crew. You should have never made that post. You're not my friend so you shouldn't be saying stuff like that. If MOSTLY anyone in our brawl scene had posted that, i wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. Since it was you, I had to punk your ***** ***.

@Max Falcon You should have never gotten into this. You are HUMILIATING yourself because everyone knows you're actually Some Guy. You made that account because Darklink roasted your *** in the Arizona power rankings. You're truly pathetic. **** you.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
This stagelist is perfect. We will be using these for Now on.

Wtf?

If you NEED an explanation, he wasn't saying it to be a ***** or anything, he's a good guy. This is highly unnecessary, even if he did mean it so what? The best thing that you can do is prove him wrong.

Perhaps it's just that something else is bothering you, idk, but we're all grown-ups here (most of us anyways), so please don't do this, you're going to humiliate yourself with how you're acting. Stop while you can.

Also, me and Chris and huevoyoshi should be going, just gotta talk to my dad about it a bit more, he changes his mind so suddenly sometimes. -.-'
Why are you adding oil to the fire, STOP IT!

I was going to let this all go, but now that Max Falcon posted this **** i can't let it go.

@Torgo You're a *****. I'm not the only one in the brawl scene that thinks this about you. What you said about my MM with Silly Kyle was irrelevant because you had nothing to do with it. You are not in the Glendale or Tuscon crew. You should have never made that post. You're not my friend so you shouldn't be saying stuff like that. If MOSTLY anyone in our brawl scene had posted that, i wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. Since it was you, I had to punk your ***** ***.

@Max Falcon You should have never gotten into this. You are HUMILIATING yourself because everyone knows you're actually Some Guy. You made that account because Darklink roasted your *** in the Arizona power rankings. You're truly pathetic. **** you.
Did you seriously not see my last post, If I see one more hate post. somethings going down.

Duff0

Smash Ace
As an old SV smasher used to say, let the controllers do the talking.

I'm just gonna let you guys know that my controller is gonna talk a lot

Jane

Smash Hero
hahah hey duffy guess what i bought today?

A copy of golden sun with the box and everything still with it for $15 :] i felt your presence as i contemplated buying it :yeahboi:

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Whatever Speed, in all honesty I couldn't care less about what happened back then, it bothers me in a way, but I had problems, oh well. I won't go any further into this though.
Sorry Kira.

I can't go anyways, just found out that I have a party to go to. :/
Blegh.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Those stages that Jard linked to are MUCH better! And Kira are you really not letting us into your house? That is quite ridiculous IMO. Especially since no threats were made or anything of a sever nature such as that. In addition, Torgo and Falcon did antagonize speed. I'll admit I shouldn't have jumped in though. Still, I have to defend and side with Speed because Torgo is being dumb. I'm not out for blood or anything, I just believe people should be able to back up what they say and not back down in the end. I use myself as an example....I talked crap to jard, I'm over it now. But if he would like me to do a money match with him I would do it because I deserve that for running my mouth. At the very least, Speed and Glendale need to be able to come to this tourney to prove our points (pizza, skill levels, etc.). That's all that's really on my mind at the moment. I don't believe any of this to be hate language, but rather an honest and valid opinion. However, I am sure some may disagree....but what is America without free speech and opinion?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
For the sake of consistency, I too support our use of the AIB stage list. But with the amount of stages on the list, the presence of stages that are not accepted by a noticeable part of the Smash community (just look at the replies on that AIB page, lol), and to add more strategy to matches, it would be nice if we were allowed to ban two stages instead of one.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Update!
We will be using those stages for now on. look at the updated stagelist

Those stages that Jard linked to are MUCH better! And Kira are you really not letting us into your house? That is quite ridiculous IMO. Especially since no threats were made or anything of a sever nature such as that. In addition, Torgo and Falcon did antagonize speed. I'll admit I shouldn't have jumped in though. Still, I have to defend and side with Speed because Torgo is being dumb. I'm not out for blood or anything, I just believe people should be able to back up what they say and not back down in the end. I use myself as an example....I talked crap to jard, I'm over it now. But if he would like me to do a money match with him I would do it because I deserve that for running my mouth. At the very least, Speed and Glendale need to be able to come to this tourney to prove our points (pizza, skill levels, etc.). That's all that's really on my mind at the moment. I don't believe any of this to be hate language, but rather an honest and valid opinion. However, I am sure some may disagree....but what is America without free speech and opinion?
Well what ever you call it easy mac. Stop it. Also ofcourse ill still let you come in my house. id never ban you from here for that. but seriously stop that type of talk it pisses me and many others off. we want our scene to not become trashy like that. right now its not a big deal but then sooner or later other people will think its fine to do so and then before you know it it will become a huge problem. just like how a small fire will get bigger and bigger until its stoped. just please keep that type of talk off the AZ boards. I will very much appreciate that.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice

OK then, let allow me to start by saying that I was never intentionally trying to be an *** to you DK. when I think back anything I did that could piss you off was probably a reaction to your trash-talking in a tournament, I would usually try to do some of my own when I saw opportunity, perhaps I stepped out of line a few times but you should know that I never held any ill intent or was trying to piss you off. if you think I'm being an ******* just tell me, and I'll try to improve my attitude and perhaps grow as a person, I dont have a stomach for drama so please just be honest. I honestly figured that trash talk was part of the fun but if that's the problem I'll stop. if you think I'm a *** for some other reason then tell me in a pm or something. and since I feel like it might be part of the problem I'll try to stop johning as well since I get the feeling that that's part of it as well.

that comment to max falcon was really unnecessary, I dont feel like he did anything to warrant that comment you left since he had no knowledge of the reason why you pissed at me anyways

if something I did was a **** move then I'm sorry, if you want I'll pay for your pizza (or whatever food within a decently reasonable price range) this saturday and we can let bygones be bygones

Torgo...shut up lol. And the pizza comment wasn't towards you. And I saw your post on the pr thread...."ice climbers are hard". That's why they aren't played all too much, they are difficult. You can't handle kirby so why try ic's? Not that I'm any better at the game, but when I played Kirby I consistently beat you in the dittos you wanted to do so bad. You would think that playing so much now you would be better, but from what I hear...your worse if anything.

And are these really the stages we're doing? These are terrible :/
the reason I said the thing about the pizza is because I had no idea why he was so damn pissed at me, especially considering that he didn't seem mad since we last talked on the phone

also please dont make comments about my sucking until you play me.
and...

1 the last time we played was long ago
2 I play brawl for fun first and foremost, I dont care how good or bad you think I am
3 taking sides on this sort of thing will usually only make it worse
4 how I play or how badly I suck is not an issue here anyways so I dont know why it keeps being brought up

I still dont feel like falcon really deserved the words directed at him, after all comments like mine are made all time as far as I know with very little offense taken almost every time. and as far as everyone knows from this thread that comment came out of nowhere... DKspeed even said he would have ignored it if he didn't have a problem with ME already in the first place, something nobody but me or DKspeed would even have any prior knowledge of when reading his original post. as far as he knows a whole lot of rage come out of nowhere...

furthermore, if anyone has any more personal problems then it should be brought to my attention in a PM and not in a public AZ tourney thread. there's no reason to drag any others into whatever personal dislikes we have for anyone

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
^I appreciate how level-headed you're being

I also agree to the AiB stage list.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Double post. I won't be able to make it to the tournament after all...

A long time friend of mine passed away recently and his Memorial Service is going to be this Saturday. Wish I could make it, but there is always next time.

Thanks for understanding.

<3

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tucson still plans on going up, we just need to get in contact with each other to finalize a ride plan, minus Kyle.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean torgo? DK knows how he feels and where it comes from. And I'm judging your skill based on last time and will re-evaluate it when we play again. I didn't say those comments to max falcon, so why did you bring that up? And skill was the basis for the whole argument....so it does matter a lot apparently. Thanks for that Kira, I appreciate it. And that's all I have to say for now....except for this. Torgo, MM?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
It's funny because we were already using that stagelist awhile ago, and for some reason it got phased out. It's sexy as hell though.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean torgo? DK knows how he feels and where it comes from.
I didn't though, I stepped over a line and I honestly didn't know it, I was considering texting you to find out why DK was so pissed off at me because I honestly didn't know... hence why I thought that he thought I was the one that stole his pizza, it was honestly the only thing I could come up with at the time

And I'm judging your skill based on last time and will re-evaluate it when we play again. I didn't say those comments to max falcon, so why did you bring that up?
when you said that he antagonized speed as well it kinda crept into my mind as a topic, and I feel that even though he did antagonize speed he had little knowledge as to what was going on in the first place, and as such even though he did antagonize that he really did not deserve the response he got.

I know you didn't really say much or almost anything at all about it but I guess what it probably comes down to is that it bothered me to see him get a response like that on my behalf in the first place

And skill was the basis for the whole argument....so it does matter a lot apparently.
I don't see how skill is a basis for any argument here, I never claimed to be good or better than anyone, and the match I posted about originally isn't one that I would take part in. the actual problem had nothing to do with my skill in the first place as you can see from DK's last post.

Torgo, MM?
YES! :bee:
I'm finding myself short on dough though so it might not be for much but we'll definitely MM

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I antagonized Speed?...
I didn't mean it like that, but sorry if it seemed like I did. D:

There are gonna be recording set-ups this time? Dammit, I wanted to show off some of my fancy new tricks. >.<

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
also looks like DKspeedDK is gonna lose $25 to silly kyle :p get ***** XD
This is about skill is it not? This is where it started Torgo. I proved my point and I am now done. See you guys at the tourney!

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna say again

let the controllers do the talking
The best thing that you can do is prove him wrong.
Exactly! @_@

It's much better than all of this pointless arguing over a topic that's justification for even being debatable is inadequate at best.
Especially when said topic is what they should be discussing, like you said, with their controllers.

And I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but these should be some damn good matches. :yeahboi:
They should be recorded just in case they are needed in the future. :p

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah seriously all three of you stfu already lol. and yeah props to wolfwood for being very mature.

not sure if i'll be able to drive, i'll find out like tomorrow

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
This is about skill is it not? This is where it started Torgo. I proved my point and I am now done. See you guys at the tourney!
ok but my skill is still irrelevant

I can say that brood will beat M2K or something but that still has nothing to do with my skill level, it'd be as relevant as bringing up literally anyone else's skill level on the planet. whether I could beat either of them is not the issue because people speculate about matches between other players all the time, especially with players that are better than them. if I wanted to argue that X player is better than Y player then it would not make any sense to bring any other players into the comparison, would it?

if it really matters then I'll say for the record that both silly kyle and DKspeedDK will mop the floor with me. I don't understand what that proves though to be honest.

well anyways I definitely look forward to being able to make a tournament after so long of missing out. my money situation got better recently so I can breathe a sigh of relief and MM a little more this time.

I do like the BBR rules better just so anyone who wants to use them as well knows. I'll admit it's just a personal bias based on stages I like, I'm not 100% sure it's really that fair 'XD

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
In the muck...
I won't be going. Derp probably won't be either. But Johnny, Spencer, Sean (not forward), and Chubbz, will be there.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yes, anyone and everyone are welcome to the tourneys.

it's only good for the scene.

Edit: 100% confirmed. I won't be going to the tourney.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yup, because of ride difficulties I won't be able to get up there either :/

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
.....I think I might have payed for a whole pizza that we split a couple of tournaments back.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's not correct.

Jonny, did I pay you back?

Top Bottom