• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona's Power Rankings (11/01/07)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Wobbles is awesome, let's not get into the wobbling issue here too.

Besides, we never play, so wobbling is just a theory right now.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I don't have enough of that AZ love and too much of that AZ hate. On a note of Wobbles, well he doesn't actually know how to play (r-cancel, jump, up-b, etc) only how to wobble so we usually unban it for pity. I meen without wobbling, well... Let's just say he can only 4 stock me (lol nub).

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
1) Sean
2) Taj
3) Wobbles
4) Omar
5) Light
6) Brandon
7) Bwill
8) SouthPaw
9) Axe
10) Dark
11) Wakka
12) Coreygames
13) Butters
14) Hanki
15) Azenith

My top 15.

Also I am well aware that chuckie is no longer on the list...He makes no attempt to go to tourneys..I feel he shouldn't be on the PR.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
1) Sean
2) Taj
3) Wobbles
4) Omar
5) Light
6) Brandon
7) Bwill
8) SouthPaw
9) Axe
10) Dark
11) Wakka
12) Coreygames
13) Butters
14) Hanki
15) Azenith

My top 15.

Also I am well aware that chuckie is no longer on the list...He makes no attempt to go to tourneys..I feel he shouldn't be on the PR.
eh, you might as well take me off, too. I haven't gone to a tourney in a while and probably won't until brawl comes out. :(

I wanna see results of SAST2...

AXE09 said:
so... when are we gonna update the new rankings?
Soon enough. As soon as the panelists pm me their top 15 lists. I feel like removing both chuckie and myself from the panelist list and replacing us with people who are more familiar with the current smash scene of AZ. Any takers? Phillipe? Sean? I'd like to get at least one from Tucson since we already have three from Phoenix: Tony, Dark, and Trent.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
eh, you might as well take me off, too. I haven't gone to a tourney in a while and probably won't until brawl comes out. :(

I wanna see results of SAST2...

Soon enough. As soon as the panelists pm me their top 15 lists. I feel like removing both chuckie and myself from the panelist list and replacing us with people who are more familiar with the current smash scene of AZ. Any takers? Phillipe? Sean? I'd like to get at least one from Tucson since we already have three from Phoenix: Tony, Dark, and Trent.
Singles:
1. Mango
2. Forward
3. Taj

Doubles:
1. Mango and Lucky (and by that, I mean Taj and Wobbles)
2. Taj and Wobbles (Sean and Butters)
3. Sean and Butters (Mango and Lucky got 3rd. AZ was too good for them)

:dizzy:
Gamer posted the singles, and I was there for the doubles.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gamer posted the singles, and I was there for the doubles.
I already knew the top 3 for both singles and doubles. I'm talking about all places, not just top 3.

I don't really care how sean or tony did. I'm more intersted in how guys like dark, phillipe, axe, gamer, etc... did - the guys who are battling for ranks 7 down on the power rankings. I'm also interested in how light did just because I'm hoping he did well.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I did well outside of the tournament ranking, during friendly matches. But I suppose there is no REAL way to judge me for that.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Toro should be on this list, hands down. He's the best Samus I've seen in AZ. Butters and Hankie also need to be in this list. I'm talking about top 10, baby!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
i don't even know who Toro is... does he go by any other names? lol it took me like forever to learn who Coty was, so nothing personal Toro, i probably know you, i just can't remember

AXE 09

Smash Master
OHHHHHHHHHH OMAR!!!!! yeah i definately remember omar lol. heck yeah, he's pretty dang good. i remember at Goops, he ***** my fox lol. i definately wanna play him more. and i definately wanna play you some more, Gmo

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
me too gmo :).

im gona be in mesa for all of next weekend and i will for sure have some time to kill, which means smash time! so we should get together and play gmo, finally haha. oh i'd like to play dark and light too, or whoever is in the area actually

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You guys are too good. Whenever you guys want to play, I'm up for it, mengs. I'll make it to you guys someday, though. I guarantee it. Perhaps in the spring...

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol no, i know the difference between the Omar on the power rankings and the Omar in STB. although, at first i got them confused. i was like OMAR USES SAMUS?!?!?!?!? then i was like oh... he's a different omar. sometimes things can be so confusing, but thanks for clearing that up, Sizzle

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I didn't know Light was in the Arizona Power Rankings until now. It's no wonder he did so well at Super Champ Combo.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't know Light was in the Arizona Power Rankings until now. It's no wonder he did so well at Super Champ Combo.
Yeah, light is too good.

Anyways, Phillipe has offered to be a panelist and he even sent me his list. From what I could tell, it was a solid list. Trent sent me his list as well.

We still need one more person to be a panelist. I'd rather have another from Tucson or from somewhere other than Phoenix, since there are already 3 from there. Maybe I'll stay a panelist one more time and talk to people and gather information to make an educated list...of course, using the results from SAST2 to make my list as well.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
here's my input on a few people.

AZenith should definatley be in top 15, he ***** the end.
Axe NEEDS to be up higher, he's beaten Light in the past two tournaments.
I didn't get to play Ruben, so i dunno about him b-will. he seems like ac hill dude though.
I beat butters in pools, but that was luck... so he suohdl still be top 15.
Goop beat me in brackets so he shuold be considered.
Chuckie is inactive (but still has the best laugh evar)
I do not think i deserve top 15, i'm not even sure if i'll go to tournaments anymore because i'm disappointed in my performance both as a Director and player in the brackets.

i know i'm not a paneilst but that's just my input for now. i played other's in friendlies who i think have gotten better, but those up there were all based on tournamnet matches.

edit/

Toro should be on this list, hands down. He's the best Samus I've seen in AZ. Butters and Hankie also need to be in this list. I'm talking about top 10, baby!!
shine, jump, shine on YS > toro.

LOL jokesssssssss

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
sv don need a panelist... axe can be ur panelist... him and brian are the only ones that go.. oh ****.. lol my bad J. you and turnup went too.. I've only gone to one tourney.. and lol yea... so... i don think sv is where u wanna go.. for a panelist.. but im sure.. axe, tag, heck i'd try to help out if i could.. but i only know how sv is.. lol Axe and Tag pwn...

EDIT: AXE PWNS!
I got my 48 In Halo 3 woot woot

AXE 09

Smash Master
Do we have a SV aka south az panelist at all?
lol i don't think we do, but SV hasn't played everyone from AZ enough to know about everyone's skill levels and stuff. Mr J probably has the most experience fighting other people from AZ, if not, then it's me, and i still don't know too much about how everyone plays. all i know is that Forward and Taj are the best (i think...?)

EDIT: VECTORMAN ROX!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom