• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona's Power Rankings (11/01/07)

coolgy023

Smash Cadet
If only i didn't play taj first round in the bracket, then sean in losers, I might've done better then could've been considered higher for the power rankings. Oh well, can't win them all...

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes it is.

eh, I'll just stay a panelist one more time. With Brawl's release date being pushed back a little more, I'm sure there will be more melee tournies. That will give a chance for axe or gamer or whoever else that would take my spot to go to one more tourney to get more familiarized with AZ's players before they take my spot, since that seems to be an issue.

I will still make an educated and informed list. I've been keeping up on you all. :laugh:

I do like the idea of SV having a panelist. I'm looking at you axe.

AXE 09

Smash Master
me? a panelist? man i don't think i'd be the best person to be one... personally i think Forward would be the best choice, Tag and i have only been playing competetively in AZ for not even a year yet. our first tourney was AZone, and that was sometime in January if i remember right. i don't think i'm experienced enough

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
ruben you sohudl come to my place and play sometime. where do you live

b-will i miss you man.
:) Don't be too hard on yourself about directing and tourney performance. You win some / lose some. Learn from those experiences and do better next time. I miss you all, too. Fortunately, I'll be back in time for brawl. :laugh:

me? a panelist? man i don't think i'd be the best person to be one... personally i think Forward would be the best choice, Tag and i have only been playing competetively in AZ for not even a year yet. our first tourney was AZone, and that was sometime in January if i remember right. i don't think i'm experienced enough
heh, I had sean have a say in the power rankings in the past. It didn't quite work out, lol. I would like for him to be a panelist if he would take it seriously, though.

coolgy023

Smash Cadet
I live like 5 mins from the U of A. I live with james, and philippe (AZenith) usually comes over. So if you ever wanted to come to this side of town ur always welcome for smash.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I think having a panelist from Sierra Vista would be a good idea too, since Phoenix, Tucson, and SV are the cities where most everyone comes from it makes sense to have panelists from each.

I'm thinking about hosting a smashfest or something sometime soon for Tucson/SV to play and possibly have a crew battle?!

Oakie and Whiplash! man I wish you guys would have come and represented, I know you both would of done pretty well. All I hear is good things from Oakie and it makes me really want to play you lol, you guys gotta come down for the next tourny!

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
i know fillipe we do still need to play.

one day my friend i promise

edit/ oh and if you throw a round robin fillipe, and let me know in advance, i guarantee i'll be there. cause i owe you big :)

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
I'll agree to disagree..I know about 5 people who could play samus better in Az.
<3 Chaos

Anyhoo, i wanna play this Toro. see how he does against me. :grin: Sometime at Goops maybe...or at the next tournament put us up against each-other first >_>
I'm always down for a Samus match ^_^

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, corey, kick some *** when you play toro in MM.

Dark, Tony, I need your power ranking lists...Philippe and Trent already sent me theirs.

What is your real name, dark?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dang, I need to get all of the Samuses together so they can duke it out. But MikeHAZE does have a point, though--Toro is too good. Toro and Joe are the only Samuses that have ever beat me. I played Corey at SAST, and I did much better than I ever do against Toro--if that means anything. Also, I must play Joe again.

More also, Toro is disappointed that you didn't show up for your MM, B-Will.

Edit: Dark's civilian name is Greg.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dang, I need to get all of the Samuses together so they can duke it out. But MikeHAZE does have a point, though--Toro is too good. Toro and Joe are the only Samuses that have ever beat me. I played Corey at SAST, and I did much better than I ever do against Toro--if that means anything. Also, I must play Joe again.

More also, Toro is disappointed that you didn't show up for your MM, B-Will.

Edit: Dark's civilian name is Greg.
Yeah, I wish I could have.

eh, my marth would have put his samus in his place, anyways...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, I wish I could have.

eh, my marth would have put his samus in his place, anyways...
I'd be more inclined to believe that if you'd show up to some tournaments. You should change your name to B-Won't.

But in all seriousness, Taj is too good, he doesn't count.

Edit: Seriously set up a time/place where Toro could play all of you guys in one day.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd be more inclined to believe that if you'd show up to some tournaments. You should change your name to B-Won't.

But in all seriousness, Taj is too good, he doesn't count.

Edit: Seriously set up a time/place where Toro could play all of you guys in one day.
lol, relax.

The only reason why i said that was because everyone seems to think there are better samus players than him in az.

I already announced my retirement until brawl a couple weeks ago; apparently you missed that. I haven't been showing up to tournies or will continue not to most likely because of that.

This doesn't mean that I can't **** toro and the rest of the STB crew... beacuse I can. I still play everyday. but you are right, I will never get the opportunity to **** your crew because I never go to tournies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
who's corey? lol i never know anyone's real name (except Tai's)

lol Hanki, pikachu rox, but not as much as your young link! we should have a low tier battle

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Oh No!!!!!! Light got'em!!!! Who's corey? Who's this guy? does he play smash? I haven't seen or heard anything about him. .....maybe he's new, but seriously.........who is this guy. Can someone tell me... hey! Does B-Wont still play smash? He chickened out on Toro's Money Match. Ouch! ......If someone can answer these questions, then I would be very thankful. Vat- Zero out!

Top Bottom