• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona's Power Rankings (11/01/07)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa... Why isn't the best player in the COSMOS on the freaking list? Somebodys got some explaining to do.
a. This is Arizona. This list is for Arizona players.
b. Who would that be? Please tell me you're not trying to pull that "I'm the best player in the world" bullspit.

Unless you were reciting an inside joke that I am unaware of, then I apologize for my rudeness, haha.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Hahaha! Wow I didn't know my hair was that popular. Every once in a while I think about smash and it makes me want to play it. So I just come on the boards to see how the AZ smash community is doing. I really wish it was this lively when I used to play. Maybe sometime I'll pop up at a smashfest or something just to see the old faces and new ones. I know when Brawl comes out we will be one of the best smash states because of how much we've all grown together. I'll take my spot again at the top. THAT'S RIGHT. WHERE I BELONG. ;)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hahaha! Wow I didn't know my hair was that popular. Every once in a while I think about smash and it makes me want to play it. So I just come on the boards to see how the AZ smash community is doing. I really wish it was this lively when I used to play. Maybe sometime I'll pop up at a smashfest or something just to see the old faces and new ones. I know when Brawl comes out we will be one of the best smash states because of how much we've all grown together. I'll take my spot again at the top. THAT'S RIGHT. WHERE I BELONG. ;)
We've had this conversation before; your hairstyle is reminiscent of DBZ, over 9000 and such, and giving Tony twelve stocks is like channeling Ki into Goku. AZ too good, and all that sh*t.

Corigames

Smash Hero
If I, the true master of this video game, the perfector of smash, the man of melee, can;t even get there, then there is absolutely no hope for one, such as yourself to stand a chance of finding your person in a position that would place you higher than me.

(BTW, since people are ******** and don't have SarcasmFilter 8.1 for IE, let me point out that:
1: I'm an ***
2: this post, prior to the "(" was all sarcasm

You ****ers need to settle down.)

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
corey***: wtf at the braggin son its all wrong: it needsies to be like

I BEAT BUTTERS IN A MM........he dodnt really memeber the mm..........and he was baked but nonetheless.........I BEAT BUTTRES In A SUper CerEal 5 dollor fINal COuntound

you look like a gay casper btw, i dunno if that really can penetrate whatever outer shell of self confidence you some have, but its funny either way, im doin this shiz at best buy cuxz i dont gots boards so anyretaliation your pale *** is gonna make really wont get around to me for like, ever lolz. everyody else el read it tho if it makes you feel better man

bAAAAAAAAAAAIIAIAI

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I hope what I am about to say will help resolve this issue.

Zach, you can't just make johns about a bet that you willing took. No one forced you to make that Money Match just like no one forced you to go smoke weed.

Corey, you can't base your superiority over another person based on one match, or even set for that matter. Many factors must be go into account when making that kinda call, and even then a lot of it is still bias and opinion.

You two need to stop channeling all this hate at one another. It's throwing off the chi of the boards.

Corey you ought to take off that thing on your sig which says you beat Zach, and Zach you and Shane should stop flaming Corey on every post you make. We should be using the boards as a hub of communication not a stop to flame people. Go to MySpace if you want that kinda drama.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
If I, the true master of this video game, the perfector of smash, the man of melee, can;t even get there, then there is absolutely no hope for one, such as yourself to stand a chance of finding your person in a position that would place you higher than me.
Perfector of smash... that explains why there are 15 people above you, with several other unranked people that are probably better than you. (their words, not mine, not releasing any names)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
1) No Johning in Arizonan threads. Don't even try.

2) Don't needlessly brag about a victory. Or if you do, do so briefly.

Thus, I agree with Manny that Butters needs to stop Johning and Cory should take that line out of the sig.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Are you guys high, or do you have no clue what sarcasm is?

Wait... don't answer that.

(I would also like to point out that the only people who *****ed about that sig were people without the name "Butters", I was going to leave it in there until I beat someone else respectable or until HE said something. You guys have this sweet honor code for each other, and that's nice, but sometimes you have to let people take care of things on their own.

As for that post that somehow EXPLODED the boards, grow up people. An no offense to whoever posted above me, I was just ******* around.)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually lol'd at trent's post. too funny.

If we're going to flame, don't do it half *****. Use your whole ***. Go out there and flame.

EDIT: Oh, and yes. Manny is going through a spiritual phase. It's called "his twenties". I'm still waiting for him to grow out of it. :p

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
corey***: wtf at the braggin son its all wrong: it needsies to be like

I BEAT BUTTERS IN A MM........he dodnt really memeber the mm..........and he was baked but nonetheless.........I BEAT BUTTRES In A SUper CerEal 5 dollor fINal COuntound

you look like a gay casper btw, i dunno if that really can penetrate whatever outer shell of self confidence you some have, but its funny either way, im doin this shiz at best buy cuxz i dont gots boards so anyretaliation your pale *** is gonna make really wont get around to me for like, ever lolz. everyody else el read it tho if it makes you feel better man

bAAAAAAAAAAAIIAIAI

Quoted for the hilariousness creativity that of which is Butters. I will be quoting this a few more times in the near future because I haven't laughed at a burn so much as this. Good day

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's funny that everyone gets so pissed at me for saying I beat someone, even though my "parading" around could be considered flattering by some people... alose... I never made a direct attack on anyone by caliing them, and I quote: A gay Casper. That was all you.

People need to chilllllllllllllllllll.

BTW, I kick everyone's *****.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128277

I may get modded for some dumb reason thanks to B-will >.> but hey guys, I'm hosting something awesome big in San Antonio TX come mid January, with interest currently from NM, LA, CO, and OK. The last event had 72 entrants for singles, and I am sure to break that number this time around.

But sadly no posts from Arizona..... anyone want to come?

CHUK

Smash Ace
We should call it the "Eh, past memories" Everyone Hasn't played a serious tourny match except Manny's ordeal in extended sessions.

Top Bottom