• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Got in contact with smash allday. He's got a nice falco :D

The smash club in Fayetteville is finally starting up, we'll be having a locals only tournament (sorry LR guys, it's university sponsored) in about a month.

We'll be having monthlies most likely if everything turns out well and I'll make sure you guys are allowed to be there.

That being said, if anyone else comes in the asking about Fayetteville or NWA, can you refer them to me?

:phone:

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Oh cool. Smashallday is my buddy John. He is new to the game, but has a lot of potential. We were training him up but he had to move back to Arkansas :(

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey Krimsonfox I've heard about you from friends and I want to make you my next student.

Arby aka rusty was my former student. I'm made him into a fine player and he is a my teammate but for some reason he lost the love for the game so I want you to take his place!

KrimsonFox

Smash Rookie
Hey Krimsonfox I've heard about you from friends and I want to make you my next student.

Arby aka rusty was my former student. I'm made him into a fine player and he is a my teammate but for some reason he lost the love for the game so I want you to take his place!
Really? I would try my best.

Vts

Smash Champion
dont fall for it krimson!!!!

melee>league of legends!!!

you'll do fine, but don't be surprised if you don't learn for a long time cus I'm teaching you more about becoming a better player at knowing your opponent and countering their movement. It's what I tried to do to arby , worked out really great but took a few weeks of my roy beating him and my other bad characters lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
dont fall for it krimson!!!!

melee>league of legends!!!

you'll do fine, but don't be surprised if you don't learn for a long time cus I'm teaching you more about becoming a better player at knowing your opponent and countering their movement. It's what I tried to do to arby , worked out really great but took a few weeks of my roy beating him and my other bad characters lol.

VTS doesn't want to make you his student so much as he wants an excuse to beat you with every character in the game, and have a reason for you to "appreciate" him.

VTS you can't fool me :)

KrimsonFox

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure that will be the case Vice. Since, have just picked it back up after Arby, Yoshiman, Marchhare, and Raven were classmates.

I've got LoL loaded, but I don't know if I can play since it just kicks me from the login screen.

VTS, I know of your play. Seen a view videos of you and Arby. Just need to get the cobwebs out of my hands and I'll be just as good if not better than I've been in years.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Ah cool, you went to school with them guys. Let's hope you're like Arby rather than the rest :)
Hey man. Wusty had months and years of constant play with you guys. I got a smash fest like twice a year. don't be surprised when I don't get amazingly better. :)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
He probably woulda been better than me if college hadn't interfered.

Derrick it says your account isn't made yet. Either that is your problem, or you need to disable the UAC in Windows.
If you are pressing the large glowing orange button that says "PLAY", but nothing happens afterwards (such as the Log-in Screen appearing), then this problem is most often caused by a failed self-patch of the patcher. Although we are working to resolve this issue there are a few known workarounds.

The first and most common solution is to force the patcher to repatch itself. You can do this by deleting this folder:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher
If you chose a custom install path, the folder may be in a different location.

Many players also fixed this problem by disabling the UAC(Windows Vista and Win7 Only)
Here is a short guide to disabling the UAC: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/
* Be sure to use the "Never notify me when:" setting

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
At the time, only Arby had the consistent ability of beating me. But the matches were very close. So, I think I'm more like Arby in that respect.
Lol the lies. He doesn't remember the jigglypuff upthrow to rest. Won 100% games. DA BEST. Who cares if gay old fox ***** in other matchups. Jiggs jiggs.

KrimsonFox

Smash Rookie
dat po fox got up throw comboed by every character

bowser chaingrab too good
Blah... I have not been chain grabbed yet. But, I never gave them that chance to. I know a few things that Arby tried to rest me off a stage. That one time. He knows, or he should know, which one I'm talking about.

All of them, forced me to learn to tech. And I thank you for that.

KrimsonFox

Smash Rookie
The three on one matches were humorous. 3 Marths + 1 Fox = Epic Teching Fox

Lost that over the years, need to get it back. But with a few people around here. I will be better.

Vts

Smash Champion
just talk on here would be easier, and if you host a tournament give me like 3 weeks heads up so i can request off but i'll need a place to stay but i'll come.

no promises on who i bring though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can visit Little Rock for like, a week if I have like megahuge prior notice. Like 3 months.
And housing obv.

Vts

Smash Champion
I can visit Little Rock for like, a week if I have like megahuge prior notice. Like 3 months.
And housing obv.
well just cleaned my room so that's cool if you wanted to crash here but i'd take off so we could do stuff.

though can't really take off for a while since i'm going to become only repair tech for a while at best buy in north little rock.

Top Bottom