• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
well puppy dog love i had for rachel i'm ending asked her if it would ever happen again and she said no

so gotta move on and add my 21+ rule again.

think it was my mistake in first place dating young girl excepting a real relationship

GJ vts one more **** up to add to the list.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
well puppy dog love i had for rachel i'm ending asked her if it would ever happen again and she said no

so gotta move on and add my 21+ rule again.

think it was my mistake in first place dating young girl excepting a real relationship

GJ vts one more **** up to add to the list.
Give yourself a break bro. You're pretty young yourself, and besides, you'll have plenty more opportunities to get girls with all that money. I mean good looks :)

Vts

Smash Champion
Give yourself a break bro. You're pretty young yourself, and besides, you'll have plenty more opportunities to get girls with all that money. I mean good looks :)
money?

i rather have a girl who followed their dream than a girl who went for money and not happiness.

I blame myself since i try not to see flaws in other people i look to improve myself as a person than shift blame, i know the problem with dating rachel was she was always busy, young, and childish. I told her i wanted a serious relationship i went out to her house and waited outside for 3 hours just wanting a hug since i haven't seen her in 5 weeks and she said no and that she told me she was busy. I blame myself for that since she did tell me she was busy but it was also a hint that this wasn't going to work but in the back of my mind i said hell no, i try my best to make things work. it didn't so lesson learned hard way no matter how hard you try the other person may not want it.

Vts

Smash Champion
sorry to rant on the smashboards forums but maybe i need to get this off my chest

those who don't know about my past of why i try so hard get ready for a sad depressing story

When I was 14 i started talking to this girl in texas, she was a family friend's daught we've known each other for 4-5 years at this point but we started talking. We started to really date when i was 15 , we talked on the phone for hours and texted and i visited every chance i could. When i was visiting as soon as i turned 16 i spent 2 weeks down there with her, i recall it perfectly we were going to meet up after i went to visit my family who wanted to see me, so her parents dropped her off in this park type area where we were going to go watch movies, shop around , and get ice cream . I was late by about 20 minutes , we pull up and see a car wreck and see the ambulance driving the other way from us to the hospital, i got out of the car looked around at first and see if i could see her, then i started to panic i started screaming her name my dad asked the officer what happened and said some girl were hit by a car and rushed to hospital. The car was some stupid 18 year olds acting cool and lost control of the wheel. I saw her at the hospital and she was in life support , she went into a coma and the doctor said she wouldn't be the same if she recovers, then she died due to heart failure 3 days after.

I didn't want to see my family that day and should have just said no and seen them later that night.

great now i'm crying cus i miss her

soon i learned to just turn off my emotions when needed and blame myself

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
As much as I love all this depressing talk, I've been directed to this thread to learn Melee, since the brawl scene is all of 3 people and only 2 are consistently active. I live in conway so I can't go to LR more than once a week usually since my truck drinks gas like it's water, but you guys should text/call me when you have a decent meetup and I'll try to make it out. Most nights I can't make it to LR till 8ish since I work till 7:30 but whatever. Number's 697-8575.

Vts

Smash Champion
As much as I love all this depressing talk, I've been directed to this thread to learn Melee, since the brawl scene is all of 3 people and only 2 are consistently active. I live in conway so I can't go to LR more than once a week usually since my truck drinks gas like it's water, but you guys should text/call me when you have a decent meetup and I'll try to make it out. Most nights I can't make it to LR till 8ish since I work till 7:30 but whatever. Number's 697-8575.
muahahah my new minions shows himself!

also plans to play thrusday night i guess around 7-8ish for starting tournament thing/elo power rankings?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
know you know why rumbling hearts destroyed me
No problem bro :troll:

"The Eternity You Wish For" is a much better English title, and also very appropriate for the subject matter at hand.

BBCS2 Tier List:
S: Makoto
A: Noel, Hazama, Jin, Litchi, Valkenhayn, Carl, Rachel, Taokaka
B: Tsubaki, Mu, Platinum, Hakumen, Lambda, Arakune, Ragna, Bang
C: Tager
Yoshiman's three characters :laugh:

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I NEED SOME GOOD SMASHING (been on brawl WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much)

I HAVE THURSDAY, FRIDAY, and SATURDAY. Who wants to help a black brotha with his situation?

Vts

Smash Champion
think we are playing tomorrow,

hey raven/march you guys are coming tomorrow morning right?

what time will you be there cus i work at 10 am but might sleep soon and come play in the morning for few hours

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
the 22nd right?

cus i requested off that weekend to come visit
Yes sir Bob. If anybody comes and loses to Strong Bad, you're not welcome back. His ego needs to be put in check.

Personally I'm hoping Arby 4 stocks him.

Strong Bad, name search this and comment lol.

:phone:

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I won't be free untill 3:00pm tomorrow and all day friday & saturday

Next smash will be awhile since Sakurai has said that he will be Taking all the time he needs to make this one and won't rush it like Melee and Brawl

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yes sir Bob. If anybody comes and loses to Strong Bad, you're not welcome back. His ego needs to be put in check.

Idk how he does vs the rest of Arkansas, but I've actually never dropped a match to him.

but the guy's cool to me, I got no beef with him :)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

LOL we'll see
We'll be there early about 6-7. Waking up wusty and will a little bit early. :)
:glare:

http://blog.vh1.com/2011-09-29/the-100-greatest-songs-of-00s-complete-list/
This list isn't TOO bad, but idk about that order. Hits the nostalgia button pretty hard though.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
BTW, I talked with Yosh and he IS interested in playing Melee. He said he might be free this Fri/Sat also.

Are March Hare and Raven coming up for the whole weekend or just today?

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
so where are we doing this bi-weekly at chamberlins or arby's?
^This.

I will get better~

I also want to apologize for being a **** and taking over blazblue for 40 minutes last night. I know it was probably incredibly annoying. And for being the worst teammate in melee xD

Edit: And sorry to ACE for almost crushing his legs...

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I also want to apologize for being a **** and taking over blazblue for 40 minutes last night. I know it was probably incredibly annoying. And for being the worst teammate in melee xD
Arby and I actually enjoyed watching you. Arby was pissed that you finished while he wasn't watching. :)

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
It was the first time I'd been able to really play CS2, and I have an unhealthy obsession with challenge modes that started with CT. Brain took over social skills x.x

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Dat blazblue... srsbzns

next time you guys are in memphis I will be bringing a blazblue setup. You should prepare yourselves while you still have time.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
10-4-2011 said:
Arby 1350
Chamberlin 1215
ACE 1215
VTS 1215
Yoshiman 1050
Seif 990
Neo 900
10-14-2011 said:
Chamberlin 1432
G.Vice 1361
VTS 1340
Arby 1315
ACE 1215
The Saber Guy 1169
Raven Knight 1148
The March Hare 1136
Kirby 1051
Seif 990
Yoshiman 963
Neo 900

You gentlemen feasted well on my points :p

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ELO says it all I guess.

It's official, RVN > TMH

and I'm number 2 in the state

awww yeah sonnnnn me and clay with dem top two spots.

But in all honesty, I think ELO is jacked. I don't really like it, it doesn't account for alot of things and isn't an accurate representation of skill, else Arby would be at the top. Also, I've decided with much contemplation that I'm probably gonna have to move to the more casual side of melee, due to time constraints and obligations that I'm having more and more these days. But I'll still play with you guys for fun here and there. I should still be able to keep up to some extent. I bet I'll still be winning even though I never play ;)

Sorry about Michigan State beating Michigan twins :(

Top Bottom