• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Arby.

Upload my godamn match against mew2king.
Sorry Ambix we're getting all of the matches done in order. Friendlies then mm then doubles then singles pools then singles bracket. Almost done with pools you'll be one of the first brackets done. It'll get done some time tonight.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
G.Vice, my wife is writing a vampire book and she wanted a cool name for one of the Vampire Assassins, so I told her Zane and she's using it. :)

:phone:
YESSSSS

make sure when she gives his description that she makes she mentions a muscular physique and spiky hair. These are a must for a Zane :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I wish taj went to apex... Hes my marth hero. Along with arby, of course!

You should see Ice vs Falco or PP's marth vs Armada when it gets uploaded. Truly, a star is born.
i like matchups where theres a lot of in-fighting. Fox ( except for mango) is one I extremely enjoy

On paper, fox might beat out falcon in terms of in-fighting, but figuring out the flow of opponents and their weaknesses and beating them straight up is one of the funnest things to me about smash. AND EVERYONE has a flow, better players are better at hiding it but everyones only human.

I'd say thats why in friendlies at Apex, I had a lot of fun plaing the ganons like Kage and Linguini because all we did was do close quarters combat all day long, no gay dash dancing camping. we just want to beat the **** out of each other
That's probably why I like fighting Ganon too. Yeah it's nerve-racking, but there's so much happening all the time. It's like a real fight.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You should see Ice vs Falco or PP's marth vs Armada when it gets uploaded. Truly, a star is born.

That's probably why I like fighting Ganon too. Yeah it's nerve-racking, but there's so much happening all the time. It's like a real fight.
Arby, we playing tomorrow or not bro?

I need to know so I can make plans around it for my trip to Bradley.

edit*

ALSO, you deceived me on that Gamecube controller. That is NOT a 24.99 item, nor is the shipping 6 bucks. It's a 34.32 dollar item and 13 dollars S/H...

so uh, on the re-payment details the pre-ordained 25 dollars might not cut it :/

we'll talk about it tomorrow if we play

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Arby, we playing tomorrow or not bro?

I need to know so I can make plans around it for my trip to Bradley.

edit*

ALSO, you deceived me on that Gamecube controller. That is NOT a 24.99 item, nor is the shipping 6 bucks. It's a 34.32 dollar item and 13 dollars S/H...

so uh, on the re-payment details the pre-ordained 25 dollars might not cut it :/

we'll talk about it tomorrow if we play
Yeah, it was a funny surprise considering you had just said I'd only pay $25. Although I knew it wouldn't last.

I just finished up some things (including uploads), so I should be free until school starts (except for Saturday afternoon). I'll say come on over.

Tomorrow night we can get some stuff done Seif, depending on how much sleep I've had. Definitely Saturday and Sunday though.
I find this romance unrealistic. :glare:
Eww head tentacles.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Eww head tentacles.
It's why I'm not looking forward to Tali's final reveal of her face in Mass effect 3. Cause no matter what they do... she'll have tentacles.

My romance of her can be so much better while I think of her as an ethereal, beautiful, tentacleless alien.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one that hates doggiesamich and progs commentary? It was great when d1 was on.

All three have provided excellent commentary at different points in the past, but this tourney just had to be a letdown in every way imaginable ;)

I laid down at 7 am after only being awake a little while and somehow slept 13 hours. Sorry G. Vice ;(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Pretty good... Jonez Studio Production could have a future!

off to classss
Yeah he's real good. I'm going try to take up learning guitar in the next few years and join him and make it ZZJ productions

I love guitar.

edit*

Just arranged MM's with Oklahomo's DuelKatz and Gravity. My fox vs their character of choice.

Should be fun :)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Oklahomo, nice touch. If you want Fox ditto and Fox Sheik practice, I'm willing to assist. Arranging times will be even more hectic, though, because this semester is gonna suuuuck. The classes are fun, but their workloads certainly aren't :\

I have to read over 100 pages by Thursday, plus miscellaneous stuff. What kind of bull is that? First week of school my.......

Also, one of my classes is scheduled every day of the week around noon, but it ends in mid-March. After that, I'll have MWF free again. Just keep that in mind if you want to call me between 11 and 1 on weekdays.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
More like $2 burger night those cheapskates.
I'm actually on gchat all day at work, and only turn on skype when I get home if I remember. I always forget to start pidgin, so my aim is rarely on unless I log into meebo during the day.
This was really funny to me for some reason, though I can't tell if it was meant to be. In any case, lol communication programs.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Oklahomo, nice touch. If you want Fox ditto and Fox Sheik practice, I'm willing to assist. Arranging times will be even more hectic, though, because this semester is gonna suuuuck. The classes are fun, but their workloads certainly aren't :\

I have to read over 100 pages by Thursday, plus miscellaneous stuff. What kind of bull is that? First week of school my.......

Also, one of my classes is scheduled every day of the week around noon, but it ends in mid-March. After that, I'll have MWF free again. Just keep that in mind if you want to call me between 11 and 1 on weekdays.
Maybe some sheik on fox, cause that match-up is foreign to me. But I think more than anything I just need to work on being comfortable with him. I play the slower fox anyway, so I don't think excessive tech training would help.

Good luck with school. Yeah, my program is tough like that. I just want to pass. Which ironically takes about an 80 percent to do :/

Top Bottom