• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
I 'd place ICs above Falcon... barely. Both have a lot of potential, but ICs are gayer. I think we'd have more ICs at the top if more people wanted to play them and put real effort in to it.

ICs have to overcome Jiggs, Peach, and Ganon, and Falcon has to overcome Fox, Falco, and Shiek. Good players like Wobbles, Fly, Chu, S2J, and Hax have made these matchups winnable, but most people still struggle.
Don't forget ICs have to over come samus also, hard match up ><.

Falcon is better in the head to head, but people have a natural hate for IC and people put them lower cus of that :D

also there are only 15 IC mains left, and about 100-150 falcon mains.

i would put falcon/IC as a tie, IC have it easier vs top tier but harder for high tier and below, while falcon has it hard for top tier and little easier for high and then easy mode for most low tiers.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
As much as I hate playing his sheik I learn the most while playing against it. More so than his other characters. It doesn't brutalize me with the uber aggressiveness and tech skill that he uses for his wins against me with fox and falco. He doesn't need to think against me in those matchups so I find myself not thinking as well. With our sheik dittos I feel like I'm getting owned in a chess game over and over again. This pisses me off. :mad:
Marching King always wins.
Woot, the house is selling at the end of the week for 70000. I'm getting at least 17,000 of it.

:phone:
So I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade my order to 400 wings...

Good gravy, these new download sites on Animetake are slow as father time.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Woot, the house is selling at the end of the week for 70000. I'm getting at least 17,000 of it.

Advice.

Put it in the bank, get a job like you planned on, use it to finish college ONLY.

17,000 sounds like alot of money, but it won't last you a year if you don't use it wisely.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Marching King always wins.

So I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade my order to 400 wings...

Good gravy, these new download sites on Animetake are slow as father time.
Got a wishlist? I'll torrent it.

Advice.

Put it in the bank, get a job like you planned on, use it to finish college ONLY.

17,000 sounds like alot of money, but it won't last you a year if you don't use it wisely.
Listen to this man. Though, I'd add that you should go ahead and by a cheap used car at least.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
well the first priority is to buy a car. I have to decide if I still want to finish college or go to automotive school. At this point it would be cheaper to finish college. The money is basically my life starter.
You're really good at programming... Better than I am. I would do college especially if money wasn't much of an issue.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You're really good at programming... Better than I am. I would do college especially if money wasn't much of an issue.
I can program, but I've lost interest in it. The last thing I want to be right now is a code monkey, but I do understand that after a little while of that I would probably move up the ladder. I can still see myself continuing my computer science degree, I just need to find the motivation that I once had. If all goes well I'll start back up in the summer or in the fall.

If I get this job that I've applied for I will be living in a hotel. Its a live-in night auditor/guest attendant. Rent is free with additional pay from working.

Lol just remembered I can torrent here, so I don't have to worry about the DDL bull.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
What is a "Let's Play" of a game?
You record yourself (and your friends) playing through a game. It sounds lame, but it's become pretty widespread. Chad, Joot, and the other Alabamians have been doing it forever.

Vts and I wanted to replay Dragon Warrior III, and Seif hasn't played it, so we put three and four together and decided to do a Let's Play. On our end, it's an excuse to play a game together (which is fun). Plus we're putting points in the nostalgia bank. But basically, I'm asking if anyone wants to play something :D Saber, Seif, and I have Secret of Mana to finish, now there's DWIII, and at some point you and I planned to play FFVI. Just a thought. Although Smash is hard to pass up :p
code monkey
get up, get coffee

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sounds fun, but it'd have to be in large chunks after we've "smashed out."

So like after we're sick and tired of playing smash and can't do it anymore, log a few hours on FF6.

I likes :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
woot, got the job. The only bad part is I will have no free time. It's actually two jobs, night auditor for the free room and front desk clerk for 8 hours a day every day. All the time in the world just turned into no time.
But moneyyyyyy :D

Time is money so they say. Take some books and study at the desk, and get yourself ready for whatever schooling you are going to continue in.

SnakeMan

Smash Cadet
Hey yoshiman where were u thinking about attending auto classes at? I went thru the program at ptc if u have any questions about their setup.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey this sunday at 9pm bestbuy employees get to go the The grey for free and i can bring a friend , and my other friend at work said i can bring anyone else so anyone want to go see it with me?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
So the Northwest Manifest thread (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314896) is popping off because Javi has shown interest in going. After all the Spanish being thrown around, someone contributed to the conversation with "Burritos." The Mexican player who may come as translator then ended his post with
saludos y burritos desde méxico
:laugh:

I thought it was funny :(

This is a very exciting proposition. We get a PP Javi rematch in only two months!

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
They are awesome.

Also, isn't my new sig awesome?? If you're not familiar with it...

you're lame.
Heh, he even looks like my roommate.

We'll get to it maybe tomorrow? Maybe we could go to Seif's and play a couple hours Friday afternoon after Smash. He'll be there, and he loves the game too...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You FFIV buffs might appreciate this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDljAo-saBs

The composer is a friend of Nujabes. I saw the Ganon thread talking about him!!
This is the song that is played for Tellah's daughter, and Edward the Bard mostly, but can be found at other times.

Yes, I talked with Nujabes a good bit, and this really nice. Wow, especially when the beat drops.

Top Bottom